General Discussion

Coupon code

Ogoae

How do you use the coupon code they gave out for week 3? I cant seem to find anywhere else in game besides the coupon option but every time I go to click on it a box shows up saying "The wrong approach." Which doesn't allow me to enter the code.

3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I still got "the wrong approach" and just gave up trying.

I noticed I had to re-authorize my MasangGames account, once I did that I was able to log in and enter the coupon, not sure if this will help you but its the only thing I did before it worked for me.

ย 

On the forums page, top right, it will have your account name with a drop down arrow.ย 

Go to account settings

It should show if your account is authorized for MasangGames and for Steam

ย 

If your account is authorized already I apologize if this doesn't help

Edited by Ogoae
20 minutes ago, Ogoae said:

I noticed I had to re-authorize my MasangGames account, once I did that I was able to log in and enter the coupon, not sure if this will help you but its the only thing I did before it worked for me.

ย 

On the forums page, top right, it will have your account name with a drop down arrow.ย 

Go to account settings

It should show if your account is authorized for MasangGames and for Steam

ย 

If your account is authorized already I apologize if this doesn't help

It says it needs to reauthorize, how do you even do that.

26 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

It says it needs to reauthorize, how do you even do that.

The way I did it, was I went to Email Address which is on the account settings page. Enter the same email you're currently using.

It will take you to a pageย that has a green MasangGames button, click it and an email will be sent to you to re-authorize your email. Here is what it will say

"Hi (your game name),
To complete the change of email address for your account, we need to confirm you initiated it. If the address shown is correct, click the button to confirm it."

Click confirm address, this will take you back to the Microvolts Recharged Community page where it will show you a "Validate my account" button, press it.

This will take you back to the forums, but if you go back into account settings it should show that you're signed in on the MasangGames. You will also receive an email about the email changing but it didn't really change if you put in the same email.

Edited by Ogoae

That's about it though, apologies for the slow response it's currently midnight for me where I am so I wasn't expecting a response so soon. Hope this helps you, imma get off for the night.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ogoae said:

That's about it though, apologies for the slow response it's currently midnight for me where I am so I wasn't expecting a response so soon. Hope this helps you, imma get off for the night.

ย 

I did reauthorize but sadly it's still glitched. Thanks for trying to help though.