General Discussion

Ready for the final week ?

desafinado56

So we are getting close to the end of the third beta and i have to say that it has been better than the first and second one, they should have had this model of beta since the start and thanks to it i see more people playing the game. Hope to see you all this weekend and that some moreย test subjects lucky individuals have gotten into the beta.

• Like 1

I was out of town for the second phase, really hoping the third phase is miles better than the first. I need another game to play all the time, would be amazing to have my childhood game be as good as it used to be if not better, the potential is definitely there.

Edited by Volt
  • Like 3

I really hope that the final phase adds more items and new features. I am getting bored of seeing the same default parts in the normal shop.

53 minutes ago, Knox95 said:

I really hope that the final phase adds more items and new features. I am getting bored of seeing the same default parts in the normal shop.

The beta is for testing the gameplay, parts/sets dint really matter if the gameplay is trash because if it is trash youll be playing for loke a week maximum give or take.

15 hours ago, JeanJaque208 said:

Hi in the last closed beta announcement they have given a coupon code:IGV9-L3AZ-XBJH-X4IY

Someone said I have toi reedem it on Steam but the code doesnt work

Who ever told you that is wrong. Those coupon codes you put ingame where it says "Coupon" top left. You get 5mil MP from both codes. After entering you restart your game and check the mail.

On 8/4/2023 at 12:50 AM, Volt said:

I was out of town for the second phase, really hoping the third phase is miles better than the first. I need another game to play all the time, would be amazing to have my childhood game be as good as it used to be if not better, the potential is definitely there.

Yeah. There is a potential. From one thing to another it is getting better and im on good vibes to stay on this forum and wait for the rest ๐Ÿ˜„

1 hour ago, Sora said:

Yeah. There is a potential. From one thing to another it is getting better and im on good vibes to stay on this forum and wait for the rest ๐Ÿ˜„

It's definitely better now than it was in the first week, some of their decisions are still questionable though, but maybe that's just because they aren't familiar with the game/we're used to something else. I don't understand the basic weapons having a/b/c/d, rather than adding weapon variants like they're meant to be.

• Like 1