General Discussion

Characters

SuccubusElf

I saw that someone questioned if Simon will return to Microvolts, and I believe he might not. Instead, it will be the four main characters (Naomi, Knox, C.H.I.P, and Pandora) and possibly Kai. But what if they wanted to add new characters instead of Amelia, Sophitia, and Simon? Would you prefer have new characters introduced or have all of the originals return?

Anddd if you have any concept art of a "new" character, I'd love to see how they look.

They might bring them back but considering how unloved they were back in surge i doubt it. They didnt have much regarding parts, you had to either buy them with rt or get "lucky" with hammers and as a result nearly no one used it. So i can see the devs simply droping them, though theres still the chance they wont.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

They might bring them back but considering how unloved they were back in surge i doubt it. They didnt have much regarding parts, you had to either buy them with rt or get "lucky" with hammers and as a result nearly no one used it. So i can see the devs simply droping them, though theres still the chance they wont.

True tbhh

12 hours ago, Yumemii said:

I saw that someone questioned if Simon will return to Microvolts, and I believe he might not. Instead, it will be the four main characters (Naomi, Knox, C.H.I.P, and Pandora) and possibly Kai. But what if they wanted to add new characters instead of Amelia, Sophitia, and Simon? Would you prefer have new characters introduced or have all of the originals return?

Anddd if you have any concept art of a "new" character, I'd love to see how they look.

I hope they keep Sophitia, she was my main after I gave up Pandora... 

5 hours ago, democrite said:

I hope they keep Sophitia, she was my main after I gave up Pandora... 

To be honest same but like have you notice like Sophitia's voice was soooo echoes soooo much, idk it was really annoying and she was kinda talkative I hope they fix that weird echo noise in the background if they add her back, and maybe give her a more original style cause she lowkey looks like Naomi. Oh and more sets 😄 

Part of me hopes they don't take away those characters since a lot of people really love them but the other part craves new peeps and I'm conflicted of having more dudettes would be way too much for the game, hopefully if they keep those characters they can keep enhancing them and giving them parts and what not and if they do add new ones, that they also give them the same attention that the main characters received!

I've been brainstorming some ideas for characters, not that I really wish they were in game, mostly just for the challenge of it, ya know ^^? I have some sketches but they suck right now ;^; I'll need sometime to properly draw their concept art- It's really silly ideas tho, one is based on japanese delinquents (more specifically a character from Yu Yu Hakusho) and 80's/90's fashion(?maybe idk?) and the other is based on car racing (Penelope Pitstop) mixed with 70's vibes

3 minutes ago, ANaturalDisaster said:

and 80's/90's fashion(?maybe idk?) and the other is based on car racing (Penelope Pitstop) mixed with 70's vibes

Actually please ignore the time periods I have said because I'm terrible at time periods qrhqkhkdhqkhrhrq I don't know if what I said was right- XD

I hope all the original characters will be brought in the game, as for adding new characters, i don't think it's necessary and if they do want to add new char there's space for only about 3 or 4 more characters, that if they keep the original select character background or it's size(cause they can alos just keep it and make it bigger)