General Discussion

Events

Luka

I have that stupid idea and just wanted to share it , imagine they add events like fortnite has... it would be amazing and new. NEW GAME TRAILER ASWELL.

They could do more map changes for like seasonal events and maybe "themed" seasons if they choose to, but "live events" are ridiculously expensive and technically complex, and it wouldn't benefit the game very much. I do hope they continue seasonal events like we used to have, where you could collect the candy that would drop from players, obviously seasonal/event capsule and shop item releases and whatnot too. I miss having a reason to grind and work towards something, those events did that very well.

• Like 1

Give the community map making tools. If its anything like the hammer editor for source games (I know its a fucking nightmare to use the damn thing but we cant deny that usually source games have a pretty active mapping community), this way people could make their own maps and just have fun, hell maybe even make some custom game modes. Hide and seek ? Pretty sure it would be one of the first things people would make. Prison ? No idea why you would want that but im pretty sure someone could make it work. The all mandatory furry roleplay corner would probably move in to this game as well but hey as long as its a continent away from me im cool with it.