Off-Topic

When did you play Microvolts for the first time?

whysocereal

I started playing in the closed beta of MicroVolts, that was about mid/end 2010.

Played for 6 years off and on but never got to level 30.

THis is starting to become a common question which i like. Its leagues above "When game coming out" xDDD
Frtiend introduced me to the game back in 2011 i believe, could have been earlier i honestly dont remember.

Ive seen my older brother play this game in 2013 after summer break and i wanted to play it aswell but was too stupid and young to make an account so i played on my brothers account as CHIP.

I don't remember the year, but I remember playing some months before the capsule machine was introduced. If I remember correctly, the capsule used to only have MP spins at first, and even had a jackpot in which you would get the accumulated MP.

On 7/27/2023 at 10:46 AM, serhanyargici said:

Nickname: ultrasrh

16 Aug 2010

oooh I remember you

(I'm Kubikuroh/Accelerator)

Edited by TechNeko

Me and my friends found the game on Steam f2p section in 2012. They stopped playing but I kept playing until it was shut down. I've been waiting ever since that n playing in these Beta's.

I remember that I got to know this game in November 2011, the first map I played was Toy Fleet, and they killed me many times, but that didn't discourage me, I learned to play and I liked the game. I played it until the last moment, and I was present when the server shut down forever... :,)

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly at the end of my childhood in which I was in the 11th grade in the year 2011 September, at that time my friend @school told me about MicroVolts, and I remember it very well that I was at his house looking at his big brother playing MV and everything looked so strange to me and I couldn't understand the game and he also told me that this game might destroy your mind as you will get too much addicted to it, and I've never believed his words as it didn't make any sense back then... months/years pass by and I've gotten extremely addicted to MV until I quit it in 2016 due to real life changes, but oh man this game is legendary no matter what happens and I'll forever love it!

I stared a little late, but better late than never. It was at 2014. Also for the first time in my life I fell in love with a chip there who tried to kill me on melee mode. Since then we were 7 years together. So MV means much more for me than just nostalgic game. ❤️

35uX8pLie7U.jpg