General Discussion

We need communication during beta phases

Volt

There are so many things about this third (and final?...) beta phase that are so confusing and don't make sense from a player's perspective. If we were given reasoning, could ask questions, and our worries be resolved by a team member that could communicate with us, that'd clear up a lot of issues. This beta is very underwhelming to say the least, especially the lack of items available, weapons mainly. There really isn't much to test this beta, we can't spin the capsule, there's no variety in the limited capsules, pretty sure the replay system doesn't work, can't obtain RT, RT prices are literally 10x more than expected/RT capsule prices are 10x higher than expected). There's a lot of issues, and people are losing hope fast. I just wanted to make a quick post to say this, this is not my feedback post about the beta, just something that should be established.

• Like 9
2 hours ago, Volt said:

There are so many things about this third (and final?...) beta phase that are so confusing and don't make sense from a player's perspective. If we were given reasoning, could ask questions, and our worries be resolved by a team member that could communicate with us, that'd clear up a lot of issues. This beta is very underwhelming to say the least, especially the lack of items available, weapons mainly. There really isn't much to test this beta, we can't spin the capsule, there's no variety in the limited capsules, pretty sure the replay system doesn't work, can't obtain RT, RT prices are literally 10x more than expected/RT capsule prices are 10x higher than expected). There's a lot of issues, and people are losing hope fast. I just wanted to make a quick post to say this, this is not my feedback post about the beta, just something that should be established.

What worries me also is that in this trial, no Admins communicated or responded to suggestions on the forum, not even on Discord, there is a complete disappearance from them

• Like 2

The first Beta Weekend has pass, and we do not had any type of communication, even in they official discord server. 

This is ridiculous

• Like 1

Yep 100% they release these "BETA'S" and goes MIA

I hope the 2nd week there will be a lot more to test if it's the same thing as what we just saw than I have no more faith.

I doubt they will give us any communication, but if they do, that would have been a miracle. Im usually optimistic, but idk what to make out of this

9 hours ago, NorMan said:

What worries me also is that in this trial, no Admins communicated or responded to suggestions on the forum, not even on Discord, there is a complete disappearance from them

I might be wrong, but I have a feeling they don't have someone on their team to do this in the first place. I bet it's just developers that come by and talk rarely then disappear to work on the game. If they do have someone for stuff like this... where are they?