General Discussion

3rd beta?

AlrightOkay

First time i got a beta Key and im suprised there is actual.... nothing?
Basic Weapons only?
-nothing feels actual impactful except sniper and shotgun.
-Rifle got an insane spray after 2 Shots
-Grenade and Bazooka doesnt feel worth taking out
- i need 2 rightclicks with the basic melee weapon

No Equipment/ No new Maps not even some free MP or RT to spin the capsule to kill the time while you cant see or join Lobbys.

i was playing microvolts before it became worse with Microvolts Surge. But i dont understand how they need years to rerelease a cashgrab like that.
You dont want it P2W? Release it with skins and your done.
You want it P2W? rerelease it like they did multiple times. 
But what are they even trying to archieve?

They adjsut weapon to make them worse?

Double Zoom on every Sniper? Trash its an Action Shooter (Make it a choice but not on the basic sniper)
Rifle has no accuracy after 2 Bullets? Trash its an Action Shooter
Nerfing Grenade And Bazooka Explosion Radius instead of dmg ? Trash its an Action Shooter

I dont get it, that game is all about running and jumping while shooting other people. Thats what People loved about the game. Fast Weapon Reload Times, fast Weapon swaps with an Mechanic by doing it right. The Only thing that Killed always the Game was the P2W factor and no new Content. And they really wasted years by adjusting Weapon and Weapon Mechanics what was actual the Strong Core from this game.

It seems Mangasoft never palyed the game and has just 3 random goofballs contracted who have to rerelease a cheap game they bought  with "a new touch"

• Like 4
5 hours ago, AlrightOkay said:

Basic Weapons only?

No Equipment/ No new Maps not even some free MP or RT to spin the capsule to kill the time while you cant see or join Lobbys.

i was playing microvolts before it became worse with Microvolts Surge. But i dont understand how they need years to rerelease a cashgrab like that.

Double Zoom on every Sniper? Trash its an Action Shooter (Make it a choice but not on the basic sniper)
Nerfing Grenade And Bazooka Explosion Radius instead of dmg ? Trash its an Action Shooter

I dont get it, that game is all about running and jumping while shooting other people. Thats what People loved about the game. Fast Weapon Reload Times, fast Weapon swaps with an Mechanic by doing it right. The Only thing that Killed always the Game was the P2W factor and no new Content. And they really wasted years by adjusting Weapon and Weapon Mechanics what was actual the Strong Core from this game.

It seems Mangasoft never palyed the game and has just 3 random goofballs contracted who have to rerelease a cheap game they bought  with "a new touch"

Youre asking for what everyone has asked before, surge with minor tweeks wich is all microvolts needed. The balance of the weapons if you ignore the price tags was quite fine there were only a few weapons that were overpowered and balancing those wouldnt be too difficult. Every time they tried balancing weapons out it was always a massive mess. How often do you see people actually happy with the state of the game ? Very rarely and i can tell you that the ones that are happy with the state of the game are either happy to just play the game again which will wear off very fast or are on so much copium that the game will somehow survive being turned into something that nobody likes. Lets be real here the way microvolts is right now is unfun, weapons feel bad to use they lack the punch they had and unless by some miracle next weekend they make some drastic changes to the game the launch date will be postponed yet again.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, AlrightOkay said:

Basic Weapons only?

I feel like the rifle needs tuning on its spray, I could really care less on its firing rate. Since I haven't played past games that frequently to know what you're referring too, it's kinda scary how many people actually suggest a rocket/grenade buff for some reason. It seems like people don't want anything aim related, and get into a mass spam of explosives. I think in the current game state, I would rather get the rifle adjusted/buffed, than buff explosives, since you were playing in this beta, I feel like you went against the better end of the players, they don't take out rifles as much because it's not as spamming rockets. I do think the double zoom can get annoying, for people who are unfamiliar with it, and there should be an option to fix that, but the only simple fix right now is switching your weapon out which isn't the biggest deal. I do agree on actually reducing the damage on the explosives, and making explosives more of a crowd control thing. 

I just hope that since this is the first week of the beta they were just testing the server's capabilities, and hence why there isn't anything else. I don't think there's any new maps or anything like that with what you mentioned which is kinda sad, kinda tired of seeing all these maps over years, but hey at least they renamed the Academy to Girl's High School! 

• Like 1