General Discussion

GG

zOldSwap

we got to the point of waiting 6 months for an "alleged beta"
where they launch a sample game, only with basic weapons, without shop
with NOTHING
ridiculous, just sell the game to some company that really takes on this project

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Diospada said:

hope the next week will be totally changed.

What's crazy is that the majority of the flaws of this beta can be fixed quite easily, but many of the same flaws, mainly weapon balancing has been persistent through all beta phases, it doesn't seem like they want to change it much.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Volt said:

What's crazy is that the majority of the flaws of this beta can be fixed quite easily, but many of the same flaws, mainly weapon balancing has been persistent through all beta phases, it doesn't seem like they want to change it much.

ย 

I have 0 expectations at this point. Beta 1.0 was already mediocre but the fact that 3.0 has even less content is wild imo.

10 hours ago, Volt said:

This beta weapon balancing is better than the other 2 betas.. They need to remove rng from shotgun or atleast lower it, buff firing rate for rifle and bazooka reloading speed but if they stay like this its ok because they are basic weapons so it doesnt really matter.. They really need to add other weapons untill the next week and parts, sets and accesories

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Volt said:

I can't understand why they don't just copy the stats of parts and weapons from toy heroes or keep the old mv ones, it's lovely how we were 6 poeple hitting a zombie with everything and it survived being constantly hit in a corner for like 40 seconds... 40 SECOND OF CONSTANT DMG FROM 6 PEOPLE

27 minutes ago, Sorel said:

I can't understand why they don't just copy the stats of parts and weapons from toy heroes or keep the old mv ones, it's lovely how we were 6 poeple hitting a zombie with everything and it survived being constantly hit in a corner for like 40 seconds... 40 SECOND OF CONSTANT DMG FROM 6 PEOPLE

I'm not sure they even acknowledge ToyHeroes' existence, but they need to. I'm no fan of ToyHeroes but the fact that a couple community members can run a more profitable and more enjoyable server than an actual team of game developers with more than enough resources to do 10x better can't even compete is very sad.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Volt said:

I'm not sure they even acknowledge ToyHeroes' existence, but they need to. I'm no fan of ToyHeroes but the fact that a couple community members can run a more profitable and more enjoyable server than an actual team of game developers with more than enough resources to do 10x better can't even compete is very sad.

Exactly, they may be illegal but they did a much better job with less resources....

Well to be honest the people behind ToyHeros knew microvolts but for masang I don't know what their attentions are or if they know anything about how microvolts is played so hopefully it works out with this company, I'm hoping they listen to us instead of doing whatever.

2 hours ago, Volt said:

Yep, i was thinking the same thing... just put things as they were and tweek them.. lol. it cannot be that hard... tweel things and put new ones in - gg everyone is happy....