Off-Topic

Issue with Log-In on MV & MSGgames

Meridion

Hi, it's been a while, lucky to me, yesterday i finally got a key (yay).

But, there is a problem.
Since i tried to Log in on MV Official Site, the account that im using here on the Forum, seems to not exist on MSGgames.

And when i try to Register with the same Email, that is a g-mail (google mail), it' keep repete the same message that my email, can only contain number or letters and not special letter like "@" (bruh...)

So now... i did singed in via STEAM, that was one of the option, and i got all kinds of insane USER_ID, an email from stema like... STEAM_ 20 numbers@steam.com (that i dont even know what the hell is this), plus a NickName that is similar "STEAM_ tons of number"
All those "Steam info" doesnt match my REAL INFO, i mean, thats not my mail, not my nickname IN game or Forum, that steam ID is not mine, cuz i am called Fukomy on Steam

So... right now im logged in with my real account on the forum while in-game and on the official MV site, i am logghed in with all this "steam info" that i dont know how to modify or change.
Someone can pls, explain me?

Il drag a screen if that can help... maaybe..

I hope someone can help me!

screen.png

screen2.png