General Discussion

Small update

Tight

i got right now small update on steam download 130 MB .. maybe some bug fixing? or what do u think it could be?

5 minutes ago, Tight said:

sure it is.. but i dont know how to find it ๐Ÿ˜„ย 

i found it.. i will post a screen hereย 

obrรกzek_2023-07-14_124702601.png

• Like 1
9 hours ago, TheAGRONOUT said:

Canยดt wait to play the game

ย 

Dont be because you will see how much it will suck

Edited by OGSapphire
22 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

Dont be because you will see how much it will suck

Dang what happened to your attitude? I don't remember you being so negative about the game... Nothing has released for your opinion to change that much and quickly lol

1 hour ago, Volt said:

Dang what happened to your attitude? I don't remember you being so negative about the game... Nothing has released for your opinion to change that much and quickly lol

Well i saw some leaks and the only good thing i saw from that is the limited capsule being in the game potentially for us to test. Parts are now cosmetics which means no stats just the game being almost like any other 3rd person shooter maybe if they change it back to how it was but i personally dont like it. The gun stats are bad aswell for what ive seen.. oh yea and we can test every weapon even god weapons with the same stats as in MVS, Hermes with the 1.4k dmg while we are 2k hp because parts are just skins...

39 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

Well i saw some leaks and the only good thing i saw from that is the limited capsule being in the game potentially for us to test. Parts are now cosmetics which means no stats just the game being almost like any other 3rd person shooter maybe if they change it back to how it was but i personally dont like it. The gun stats are bad aswell for what ive seen.. oh yea and we can test every weapon even god weapons with the same stats as in MVS, Hermes with the 1.4k dmg while we are 2k hp because parts are just skins...

We should probably wait until we actually have access to the beta before we get all upset. Unless you've seen more than I have I don't really see a reason to turn your back on the game and the developers that easily. Especially because this is just another beta, there's still a month of time for them to make changes and whatnot if anything is necessarily bad. Although, they won't change weapons and sets/parts from being "cosmetics/skins", that's a core change that was made for fairness, which may not be as interesting but it is definitely more fair and less scummy which is what they were going for.

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, Volt said:

We should probably wait until we actually have access to the beta before we get all upset. Unless you've seen more than I have I don't really see a reason to turn your back on the game and the developers that easily. Especially because this is just another beta, there's still a month of time for them to make changes and whatnot if anything is necessarily bad. Although, they won't change weapons and sets/parts from being "cosmetics/skins", that's a core change that was made for fairness, which may not be as interesting but it is definitely more fair and less scummy which is what they were going for.

ย 

OGSapphire has a point though. There were some leaked screenshots and the Hermes does a whopping total of 1368 damage. That's absolutely disgusting; two shots with blast radius and you're basically vaporized. Unless the screenshots were falsified, this is genuinely terrifying and I have no clue what the fuck is going on in the minds of the MVR Devs.

ย 

Sure we can give feedback and have those changes implemented, however taking initiative to power a weapon to nearly 1.4k damage displays massive incompetence with balancing, it's been nearly a year since the second beta. Still keeping an excited and optimistic attitude, but the future looks dark

5 minutes ago, Vindication said:

ย 

OGSapphire has a point though. There were some leaked screenshots and the Hermes does a whopping total of 1368 damage. That's absolutely disgusting; two shots with blast radius and you're basically vaporized. Unless the screenshots were falsified, this is genuinely terrifying and I have no clue what the fuck is going on in the minds of the MVR Devs.

ย 

Sure we can give feedback and have those changes implemented, however taking initiative to power a weapon to nearly 1.4k damage displays massive incompetence with balancing, it's been nearly a year since the second beta. Still keeping an excited and optimistic attitude, but the future looks dark

I'm not sure, I hadn't seen those screenshots. For some reason those sound like the exact stats from MVS, that number looks familiar for some reason. We'll have to see, luckily it's something easy to fix, and these devs seem pretty against pay to win aspects and unfair features. I understand being upset about that but still, it's not worth the change of attitude so quickly for something so easily fixed.

1 hour ago, Volt said:

"Fairness"?ย 

Sets/parts were an essential of the game back then and i would still want it to be that way because if its going to the route of cosmetics/skins it would be another 3rd person shooter like fortnite, pubg, etc.. but i guess we can only see the results in this beta, me crying about wont bring it back.

1 hour ago, Vindication said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

How are any of these stats relevant if we're playing a closed beta? If they follow the same format as last time, there won't even be a chance to use the hermes lol

ย 

Imagine being so dramatic over a game that hasn't even released yet

Edited by sybr
50 minutes ago, sybr said:

ย 

How are any of these stats relevant if we're playing a closed beta? If they follow the same format as last time, there won't even be a chance to use the hermes lol

ย 

Imagine being so dramatic over a game that hasn't even released yet

ย 

Bruh. If Masangsoft took 10 months to give a rocket launcher 1.4k power then that doesn't look too good. If the Hermes, like every other rocket launcher, is still based off the 3 base presets that every weapon will have, then we will have to see what the other 2 base presets are. I think the previous highest damage RPG was around 1100. 1386 with upgrades can grow to be a much larger number.

ย 

Like Volt said, this number was around the MVS Hermes power. But the Hermes was a god weapon and everybody is gonna be able to run around with it. I understand its a closed beta, and the whole point of it is to test the game and change things before its released, but Masangosft are kinda showing themselves to be a bit oblivious, no?

ย 

In other screenshots, it shows apparently every single item ever existing in Microvolts will be available in the 3.0 CBT shop; every set, part and weapon is purchasable. Even Arms Race, Special and other obscure weapons will be available in the shop. Obviously this wouldn't be the case for the official release but damn, playing the CBT will be a nightmare with some of the arms race weapons and the other lot

ย 

ย 

they will listen to our feedback.. if we will want keep parts like they are.. i think they will do it.ย 

5 hours ago, Vindication said:

ย 

Bruh. If Masangsoft took 10 months to give a rocket launcher 1.4k power then that doesn't look too good. If the Hermes, like every other rocket launcher, is still based off the 3 base presets that every weapon will have, then we will have to see what the other 2 base presets are. I think the previous highest damage RPG was around 1100. 1386 with upgrades can grow to be a much larger number.

ย 

Like Volt said, this number was around the MVS Hermes power. But the Hermes was a god weapon and everybody is gonna be able to run around with it. I understand its a closed beta, and the whole point of it is to test the game and change things before its released, but Masangosft are kinda showing themselves to be a bit oblivious, no?

ย 

In other screenshots, it shows apparently every single item ever existing in Microvolts will be available in the 3.0 CBT shop; every set, part and weapon is purchasable. Even Arms Race, Special and other obscure weapons will be available in the shop. Obviously this wouldn't be the case for the official release but damn, playing the CBT will be a nightmare with some of the arms race weapons and the other lot

ย 

ย 

Once again, I don't see the relevancy for Hermes stats right now lol. Just because you see high stats for some random weapon that you can't even use, doesn't mean that they haven't been busy balancing stuff in their dev environment. Hermes wasn't available in the previous two betas, and I doubt that'll change next week.

ย 

Also, you do realise that gaby has power over everything in his private server right? Whatever you see on his server shop/capsule wise says nothing about what the shop will look like during the next CBT.

Edited by sybr
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Vindication said:

ย 

ย 

Screenshot leaks? Where?

5 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

Yea nevermind about the parts/sets not having stats at all.. They have stats but you will need to upgrade them, i forgot about that my bad.

Oh I understand your frustration when it comes to this, if that were the case trust me I'd be upset too lol. I thought you were saying that you miss the fact that some sets were better than others, like more run speed/hp/protection for no reason at all. Don't even get me started on those sets that had abilities those were so ridiculous lol

ย