General Discussion

Brand new here

Realunchbox

Whats up guys I am a super OG player ive played since the original closed beta but i lost my PC in a fire... never kept up with the game and the last i had checked it was only toy heroes and there are like no NA players.. lol. Anyhow last i had heard this looked like it was going nowhere, but then I found a good deal on a PC on market place and look at this!!! The game is actually back?? What?? I signed up for the next beta will i be in it? Are there any NA players left? Any clans recruiting??

• Like 1

The development of MVR is doing great compared to what everyone once thought, they've really turned it around and it's quite impressive. There's no guarantee that you'll make it into the next beta, but the odds have never been higher I bet, I'd imagine they're allowing as many people as possible because in the last two tests they didn't accept enough players in. I'm an NA player myself and it seems like there's quite a few NA players still around, far more than what play on the fake version. There's no official clan system yet so there's not really people recruiting but since there's a ranked mode in MVR there will be plenty of clans I'm sure. It makes me to happy to see when someone is excited and learns about what Masangsoft is cooking, I'm very excited myself.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Welcome back. THings have been goind alright since now we are certain they are working on the game as opposed to those first few grueling years, but they still talk very rarely and god only knows if they actually listen. Playerbase is still the same but their wishlist event is weird nobody was expecting them to get 10k wishlists let alone reach the very first tier of 30k but in the span of a few days they got it so i honestly dont know what to expect at all. Hope you can actually get in the beta us zombie players could use extra hands breaking the maps.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 6:15 PM, Volt said:

The development of MVR is doing great compared to what everyone once thought, they've really turned it around and it's quite impressive. There's no guarantee that you'll make it into the next beta, but the odds have never been higher I bet, I'd imagine they're allowing as many people as possible because in the last two tests they didn't accept enough players in. I'm an NA player myself and it seems like there's quite a few NA players still around, far more than what play on the fake version. There's no official clan system yet so there's not really people recruiting but since there's a ranked mode in MVR there will be plenty of clans I'm sure. It makes me to happy to see when someone is excited and learns about what Masangsoft is cooking, I'm very excited myself.

I apologize. I have been having issues with my power supply system but its fixed now. Im glad to hear that things are taking off, i made it into the original beta 3 but couldn't get on in time. Are these going to be new keys? Also awesome to see some other NA players!

On 7/13/2023 at 1:26 PM, desafinado56 said:

Welcome back. THings have been goind alright since now we are certain they are working on the game as opposed to those first few grueling years, but they still talk very rarely and god only knows if they actually listen. Playerbase is still the same but their wishlist event is weird nobody was expecting them to get 10k wishlists let alone reach the very first tier of 30k but in the span of a few days they got it so i honestly dont know what to expect at all. Hope you can actually get in the beta us zombie players could use extra hands breaking the maps.

Yes! Its been way too long!!

3 hours ago, Realunchbox said:

I apologize. I have been having issues with my power supply system but its fixed now. Im glad to hear that things are taking off, i made it into the original beta 3 but couldn't get on in time. Are these going to be new keys? Also awesome to see some other NA players!

Yes they are additional keys being handed out, but anyone who made it into previous beta phases are also automatically accepted into any other later phases. If you got a key originally, see if that one still works if you never entered it, if not, maybe the support team can help out. If you've already entered a valid key previously then you should be able to participate when the servers are open next, which is every Friday-Sunday until August 6th.