General Discussion

New updates (I think)

noopvip46

So I don't think anyone has share this information here on the forums. So I thought lets shed some light on it.

This page is from the website (MV_New_Changes)

image.png

• Like 2

What I found intriguing is the membership. Though I find it very old fashioned but I'd still accept it as the way we can support the development of the game. It had to be done one or another (Battle Pass, Vip Membership time, etc...)

• Like 1

But it's already in the ad itself, "membership", with very good rewards! I think if you have any other it will leave the game unbalanced....

Or, they adjust as rewards per period to not repeat so often, but maintain only one type of subscription.

Edited by LaraHell
complement
  • Like 1

NGL the item preset is a very good feature that people can find in many games, that solves on of the problems that were mentioned in a topic i started about inventory issues and suggestions. But i must say that there is still the problem of a trading system and i also don't enterly understand how to limited capsule is supposed to work but guess we'll see.

I'm very interested to see more about the membership and presets, the "VIP" system in MVS was pretty strange to me and seemed pretty greedy, I hope it's not too similar. Although, presets are something we've needed forever, I'm very excited for that.

I find it interesting on the part of the membership since it would be a means of investment for the MVR. On the other hand, the repetition of your previous departure sounds good, as hacks may possibly appear later on and thus be able to ban them. I would also like to have the square (conversation zone) present, mainly to get in touch with other players regarding how to do the events or for a simple versus.

• Like 2