General Discussion

New Outfits + Weapon Set

Red

Looks like they've just made the character costume introduction videos public on their YouTube channel

From what I believe a new weapon set? Possibly looks like a re-colour going off the melee weapon in Khan's video.

Trying very hard to hold off judgement as it's great to see that they're creating new items and weapons but watching Amelia's video and still seeing the issue with the texture shading on the face is a bit dry. Also looks like most of the new sets are used on the less favourable characters which honestly I was hoping they wouldn't include and stick with the original four + Kai.

I did say that I was trying to hold off judgement but was very judgemental, still very excited either way!

Thoughts, feelings, emotions?

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.07.21 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.08.41 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-07-06 at 11.09.36 PM.png

I'm glad they are actually making new assets for the game, it's promising. I just hope they understand where the inspiration for most mv sets came from and keep that in mind moving forward. It's giving overwatch vibes. There are tons of popular animes they can take inspiration from to keep to the mv theme.

• Like 1

Well first off, renaming Sharkill Khan to Shaquille Khan has got to be one of the strangest update decisions I've seen from Masangosft, even more than their decision to give the Driver 10 rounds.

Otherwise, the sets look good. Niklas has a good point about the orange one being a bit too Overwatch-y; taking inspiration from Japanese themes would make more sense in order to fit the game's aesthetic

• Like 1

I think it's good for them to make new sets for the more unfavourable, maybe that way more people will play with them and they'll look more part of the game. 

I do think you are right about the texture of the face of Amelia.

One thing to notice is that the set Sophitia is wearing is one Naomi had aswell I think.

The Sophitia one already exists (screenshot from my old inventory, sadly I don't have any with it equipped)

image.png.5f224ef1bfbba1c54f3a6ac38409aab3.png

Not sure about the rest. The orange ones (both sets and weapons) looks pretty nice if they actually made it from scratch.