General Discussion

State of the Official MVR Discord

Volt

2 minutes ago, SweatyGengar said:

BUT if the current staff doesn't reply to your first 10 messages i don't think they will reply at ur 100th. My point was that it seemed extreme that every time i opened the site to see if an update was done i saw you asking to be a mod on the discord server.

I really don't understand why this should even bother you in any way whatsoever. This seems more like a personal gripe than anything. I already explained myself and you feel the need to keep poking at it. Telling me I don't understand then constantly ragging on the same point seems really pointless and just feels like your way of going "gotcha!". You already "got me" twice, if you want to point out for a third time about the whole moderator thing then hey go nuts?

If people are just going to behave this way then maybe I'll just back off and satisfy those who want it. I'm tired man.

Wanted to add, I honestly see that I've been bringing it up alot more than I thought I was, I kinda just wanted to help because I felt I knew the best way to handle situations and see both sides without making things personal. But I feel like I'm just going to upset people regardless, I'm sorry guys and I'll just not hang around. Call me dramatic but maybe I exhausted too much into this.

welp. probably for the best bad.

I spoke as a casual forum user. The subject was spoken about 2 much and i made a comment about it. Didn't mean to hurt u or un justify ur actions. 

You surely mean well with what youre doing. thats all

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Wanted to add, I honestly see that I've been bringing it up alot more than I thought I was, I kinda just wanted to help because I felt I knew the best way to handle situations and see both sides without making things personal. But I feel like I'm just going to upset people regardless, I'm sorry guys and I'll just not hang around. Call me dramatic but maybe I exhausted too much into this.

I can understand you because this is what happened to me. Believe me, this game for you is a childhood game. You would like the game to return to its glory and what it was, but believe me, the community will fight you and before you realize it, you will find yourself expelled and banned from the forum, and you will also be rejected by this community.  The truth is, your words *"maybe I exhausted too much into this*" are clear evidence that you are broken. Do you think people really care about this game succeeding?  If the game had a nice community, we'd see Microvolts Remasters with some new maps and quality of life improvements instead of the same game.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

you guys are taking this way 2 deep.

You need a reality check. These are real life people working on it and an actual job.

The reason i replied was because i wanted to clarify that Discord moderation shouldn't be done by "anyone" and he shouldn't request it so openly in case others do it as well.

Learn to read before you get all sad and complain about the community please. Starting fake drama is by no means necessary. When you say something online you should always be prepared for backlash or other opinions.  

• Confused 1
54 minutes ago, SweatyGengar said:

You need a reality check. These are real life people working on it and an actual job.

The reason i replied was because i wanted to clarify that Discord moderation shouldn't be done by "anyone" and he shouldn't request it so openly in case others do it as well.

Learn to read before you get all sad and complain about the community please. Starting fake drama is by no means necessary. When you say something online you should always be prepared for backlash or other opinions.  

I wasn't talking about *"Who should be a MOD on discord"* In fact, official moderators should be put by the company itself, I'm talking about deeper things than this, I think there are some people who want this game to succeed and are upset with the way it works  Things are, if the community remains like this, the game will remain the same and will not improve. Community members should wait for this BETA 0.3, and from this point of view, we must understand where this game will go.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, NorMan said:

I wasn't talking about *"Who should be a MOD on discord"* In fact, official moderators should be put by the company itself, I'm talking about deeper things than this, I think there are some people who want this game to succeed and are upset with the way it works  Things are, if the community remains like this, the game will remain the same and will not improve. Community members should wait for this BETA 0.3, and from this point of view, we must understand where this game will go.

I just wanted to say that it's nice to see you changed as a person.

9 hours ago, SweatyGengar said:

or just be a good person man

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2