General Discussion

Discord Suggestions

OGSapphire

These are some suggestions for the MicroVolts Recharged official server.

In need of Moderators that can keep the discord server & forum normal.

Make a meme, media, off-topic and suggestions channel.

Change the slowmode from #fan_concepts to an hour, 6 hours is a bit too much.

Add emojis about microvolts..

Add some bots such as:

• Dank Memer
  • Arcane Bot
  • Ticket Tool
  • Appy Bot
  • Fredboat
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

These are some suggestions for the MicroVolts Recharged official server.

In need of Moderators that can keep the discord server & forum normal.

Make a meme, media, off-topic and suggestions channel.

Change the slowmode from #fan_concepts to an hour, 6 hours is a bit too much.

Add emojis about microvolts..

Add some bots such as:

• Dank Memer
  • Arcane Bot
  • Ticket Tool
  • Appy Bot
  • Fredboat

I don't agree about off-tobic and memes place, because i'm pertty sure people will spamming and posting some +18 contents and hateful 

this is the server for game which mean they need to create this place is save for everyone and made the server look like a a cool and fantasy in same way for example fiesta online server, they really don't need to make this server like a

"" troll place  "" i really hate this.

Otherwise i'm agree they need to added moderators  and changing the slowmode

10 minutes ago, NorMan said:

I don't agree about off-tobic and memes place, because i'm pertty sure people will spamming and posting some +18 contents and hateful 

this is the server for game which mean they need to create this place is save for everyone and made the server look like a a cool and fantasy in same way for example fiesta online server, they really don't need to make this server like a

"" troll place  "" i really hate this.

I think you're wrong here. The sexman and taco incident occurred primarily in the #fan_contents channel (which led it to have the massive 6 hour slowmode). If someone wanted to spam, post +18 or hateful content or whatever, they wouldn't do it on #off_topic or #memes, they would do it wherever they want to. The discord is meant to be the gathering of a collection of people in this community.

A meme channel to share jokes and an off topic channel to conversate about whatever is the key to building a prosperous, healthy community PROVIDED THERE ARE MODERATORS TO CONTROL THINGS

All of that would be wonderful but one thing should come first, the biggest priority right now so far up it goes past the heavens is some fucking moderation.

2 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

All of that would be wonderful but one thing should come first, the biggest priority right now so far up it goes past the heavens is some fucking moderation.

They've been ignoring tickets and pings in the server, they don't seem to care which is VERY concerning.

11 hours ago, Tanooki said:

They've been ignoring tickets and pings in the server, they don't seem to care which is VERY concerning.

Figured that one out when they kept us in the dark for over 5 years.

15 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Figured that one out when they kept us in the dark for over 5 years.

I tried to stay slightly positive since they were taking some steps to create the discord they said they wouldnt make but...yeah this is rough.

12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Yeah i made a ticket aswell with the same stuff that this topic is made of but i think they will respond at the beta opening but i dont understand why they couldnt do this Mods applications before making a discord server, they shouldve known that there would be trolls like that. All devs should expect that, lets be honest.

Most importantly because of the different time zones thats the first hint they shouldve gotten after they bought the game

Edited by OGSapphire

I think they should've definitely had some sort of moderation before releasing, especially since it seems they're actually pushing their discord more out there. I'm just happy that at least something is being pushed out rather than nothing at all. I'm not really sure how the discord bots work, I think the ticket one is definitely a need, but manual moderation might be better for sure. 

Though I think it's just sad to see people troll new people asking where to sign up in the discord, and then proceed to wonder why the game is dead. 

7 minutes ago, OGSapphire said:

Yeah i made a ticket aswell with the same stuff that this topic is made of but i think they will respond at the beta opening but i dont understand why they couldnt do this Mods applications before making a discord server, they shouldve known that there would be trolls like that. All devs should expect that, lets be honest.

Most importantly because of the different time zones thats the first hint they shouldve gotten after they bought the game

I've been noticing that they havent been taking the social / community aspect of the game very seriously at all. Just brushing everything off like it doesn't matter. You know, pretty much like all the other games they purchased and killed. I really hope they step up their game and not give microvolts the same fate.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I've been noticing that they havent been taking the social / community aspect of the game very seriously at all. Just brushing everything off like it doesn't matter. You know, pretty much like all the other games they purchased and killed. I really hope they step up their game and not give microvolts the same fate.

I presume they expected this to be a quick buck but now see the rabbit hole they just went down and thatno matter which way they slice it wont be a quick anything.

• Like 1