General Discussion

Current state of the Discord server

Miserable

As someone else said on a similar topic, the Discord server is no good right now containing all sorts of harmful and NSFW stuff. I was excited to see something new but when I joined I lost faith. Not even roles. I reckon if you don't have some moderators in that server maybe you could select some people from the community to help with the job for a temporary time...

It needs moderating really badly, its a horrible mess and i have no idea what the fuck the people behind it are doing. This mess has been going on for hours.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

It needs moderating really badly, its a horrible mess and i have no idea what the fuck the people behind it are doing. This mess has been going on for hours.

If I ask them to make some people mods again they'll just tell me it's "not needed" for the 5th time.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

If I ask them to make some people mods again they'll just tell me it's "not needed" for the 5th time.

You personally asked them for mods and they said it's not needed? Jesus...

This whole discord situation, the launch day, the lack of moderation, the site itself. This is just embarrassing you know? They just put this special community under the ground again and again.

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, terriblyaghast said:

You personally asked them for mods and they said it's not needed? Jesus...

First on the forums and now for some discord mods, I asked for myself, Volt, or 007 (or all) to be mods and help cleanup the server so we can only hope something gets done.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

First on the forums and now for some discord mods, I asked for myself, Volt, or 007 (or all) to be mods and help cleanup the server so we can only hope something gets done.

Guess this is one of those situations where the forum will have to get together and mass post what we think of the server.
If youre not in the discord server and are curious as to what is happening heres the short of it: it currently features such amazing traits like nsfw conversations, racial slurs, 24/7 trolls and, of course, with a healthy dosing of harrasment. Reminder that this is not just a random server someone threw in 2 minutes this is the official discord server made my masangsoft and they are doing nothing. Almost makes you think they want this.

8 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Guess this is one of those situations where the forum will have to get together and mass post what we think of the server.
If youre not in the discord server and are curious as to what is happening heres the short of it: it currently features such amazing traits like nsfw conversations, racial slurs, 24/7 trolls and, of course, with a healthy dosing of harrasment. Reminder that this is not just a random server someone threw in 2 minutes this is the official discord server made my masangsoft and they are doing nothing. Almost makes you think they want this.

Oh no dw Im in there, it's BAD. They need to wake up and see that them alone can't manage it, unless they're active at all hours of the day.

The entire community is behind them. We are all ready to help. You just need to set the rules, choose the right people, and the rest will take care of itself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was there for when the server had just opened up, but man it took a turn FAST. People are acting very immature and others are just straight up spamming just to be annoying. They need some moderators especially because this game has players across the entire world, and if they operate out of Asia there's gonna be plenty of the day where they may not have any employees available to moderate. I'd write up some rules/guidelines for moderation and offer a moderator role to a couple people in each region.

• Thanks 1

Once I knew about the creation of this server, I shared it on my own server to let the game fans know about its existence and to finally unite all players within a reliable server, but from what I've seen, this server won't last unless it's properly managed.

I won't judge their Discord server for the time being. However, I have to make a few observations:

• Don't use the slow mode, and don't make sharing content as strict as it is in the forums
  • The game staff must come to light, this server won't moderate itself

Possible bug:

Whenever you try to send a link, it won't be sent because of the bot. The worst part is that you won't be able to resend anything due to the cooldown.

9 minutes ago, meow said:

they have an official discord server?

Yeah it's in the announcements, but it's unmodded right now so be careful.

• Like 1