General Discussion

Wow, offical discord and game will launch soon.

NorMan

4 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

I wasnt entirely expecting them to make one but here it is. Sadly no profanity, its like they dont even know their fanbase.

An update to this, you cant use profanity but youre allowed to harrass people free of charge. And post whatever kind of picture or video.

Honestly the profanity thing would be a nice change of pace personally. This community can be really weird and immature, I swear people have not changed like at all for the past like 10-11 years lol. I can't imagine a new player would feel very welcomed into a community that is constantly toxic and weird about everything lol. It was hard to find people back in MVS that were just chill and wanted to play, felt like everyone was pretty toxic.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Volt said:

Honestly the profanity thing would be a nice change of pace personally. This community can be really weird and immature, I swear people have not changed like at all for the past like 10-11 years lol. I can't imagine a new player would feel very welcomed into a community that is constantly toxic and weird about everything lol. It was hard to find people back in MVS that were just chill and wanted to play, felt like everyone was pretty toxic.

ย 

I was SHOCKED they didn't have a single moderator from the start.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

ย 

I was SHOCKED they didn't have a single moderator from the start.

Yeah I mean maybe they planned to add more, but I don't really know what they expected. Any sort of "community" Discord server is going to need at least one moderator on at all times, and a good auto-mod to automatically filter out strong profanity, and if they want no profanity at all they can do that as well. The first time I saw all the chaos in the Discord it looked like bots and just random nonsense but eventually I started seeing actual community members just being unhinged and I was very disappointed. They gave us something good and it didn't even last a single day, they really are gonna need some help lol.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Volt said:

Yeah I mean maybe they planned to add more, but I don't really know what they expected. Any sort of "community" Discord server is going to need at least one moderator on at all times, and a good auto-mod to automatically filter out strong profanity, and if they want no profanity at all they can do that as well. The first time I saw all the chaos in the Discord it looked like bots and just random nonsense but eventually I started seeing actual community members just being unhinged and I was very disappointed. They gave us something good and it didn't even last a single day, they really are gonna need some help lol.

ย 

It's not even hard for them to implement bots for modding as well. Or y'know, just have like 3 or 4ย  human mods who can basically moderate 24/7 between all of them. You can't even talk in the discord without the same 2 or 3 people harassing and spamming you.

• Like 1