General Discussion

beta

pttp20

These guys are as bored answering this question as I am. Please bother reading the actual 100000 topics on this with the same response, beta's not out, YOUT HAVE TO WAIT.

Edited by Sorel
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, Sorel said:

These guys are as bored answering this question as I am. Please bother reading the actual 100000 topics on this with the same response, beta's not out, YOUT HAVE TO WAIT.

Yo chill Sorel. I understand its a tad annoying to see, interestingly, quite a few people ask for the Closed Beta without first checking it themselves. But pttp20 joined the forums an hour ago, obviously he might not know how things work just yet. Cut the guy some slack

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Vindication said:

Yo chill Sorel. I understand its a tad annoying to see, interestingly, quite a few people ask for the Closed Beta without first checking it themselves. But pttp20 joined the forums an hour ago, obviously he might not know how things work just yet. Cut the guy some slack

This, people are becoming increasingly hostile when they just need to chill out or just y'know, not read the threads. The forums aren't even super active so they have no excuse to just ignore them.

• Like 1