General Discussion

21 july CBT

Kkeji

I just read the official release of the closed beta and i personally think, that they said that mv will be released in august so they'll have short time to adjust the game and glitch/bugs, i really hope that they won't scam us with the date and that the game is already 80% ready for the official release.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, khalo0od100 said:

Hi, where did you read that the release date of the closed beta will be on 21st of July?

On the "Official Site" page, in the top left of the website. It's real.

EDIT: Actually they changed the page? I have a screenshot of it but if they deleted it I worry the date changed or they published the date too soon. Don't really wanna go sharing "false info" if that were the case by spreading the screenshot around.

Edited by Volt
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Volt said:

EDIT: Actually they changed the page? I have a screenshot of it but if they deleted it I worry the date changed or they published the date too soon. Don't really wanna go sharing "false info" if that were the case by spreading the screenshot around.

Just send it on the discord dont be stupid 

3 hours ago, Volt said:

Yo what? When'd they do that? Strange to place July 21st on the top left on the website when the date is normally in the middle... 

guys i wrote this discussion when i had just read the official release, it was in the middle of the page instead of "coming soon in 2023"

there was said "21 july 6 UTC" ,i'm sorry i haven't a screenshot of that. maybe they announced the release too soon and the team is not sure

6 hours ago, Vindication said:

Yo what? When'd they do that? Strange to place July 21st on the top left on the website when the date is normally in the middle... 

I meant to say it was on the "Official Website", to get there, the button is in the top left of this website.

8 minutes ago, Volt said:

I meant to say it was on the "Official Website", to get there, the button is in the top left of this website.

please do share the screencap, my g

3 minutes ago, Ori said:

please do share the screencap, my g

I posted it in the "MicroVolts" Discord, in #lobby. I don't want to upset the devs by sharing something on the forums that they obviously did not intend to release or that has been changed.

1 minute ago, Volt said:

I posted it in the "MicroVolts" Discord, in #lobby. I don't want to upset the devs by sharing something on the forums that they obviously did not intend to release or that has been changed.

what Microvolts discord? mind giving me the link?

Oh it looks like there's multiple community discords. I'm only on the one that's hosted by Seawasp. Here's the link in case you or anybody else wants to join

https://discord.gg/Cq7xgPaT

Edited by Vindication
8 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Sure do love people gatekeeping information to advertise discord links (again).

I don't even interact with the discord, but I don't think it was appropriate to share it here, but since you guys wanna be weird about it and not recognize that I could get in trouble for sharing it, here we go lol. 

Disclaimer: This is a screenshot that was taken within a couple hour timeframe, then was changed back to the "Coming Soon in 2023" screen that we have now. Please, do not take this screenshot as any sort of confirmation, it's very likely they changed it back due to the date being rescheduled or the information was not meant to release so soon.

cbt3pic.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Volt said:

I don't even interact with the discord, but I don't think it was appropriate to share it here, but since you guys wanna be weird about it and not recognize that I could get in trouble for sharing it, here we go lol. 

Disclaimer: This is a screenshot that was taken within a couple hour timeframe, then was changed back to the "Coming Soon in 2023" screen that we have now. Please, do not take this screenshot as any sort of confirmation, it's very likely they changed it back due to the date being rescheduled or the information was not meant to release so soon.

This isn't about being "weird", it's about preventing the spread of more potential rumors (which is bad enough as is). Being paranoid about submitting information they already posted isn't healthy and maybe don't think too deeply about it. This isn't some major leak, it was just a post they made that some people saw and others didn't.

I appreciate that you posted the screenshot and thank you for it, but please don't take things personally on the forums, I expect you of all people to be more aware of the situation with rumors and memes on here, some people need clarity is all. I hope you understand.

Edited by Tanooki
38 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

This isn't about being "weird", it's about preventing the spread of more potential rumors (which is bad enough as is). Being paranoid about submitting information they already posted isn't healthy and maybe don't think too deeply about it. This isn't some major leak, it was just a post they made that some people saw and others didn't.

I appreciate that you posted the screenshot and thank you for it, but please don't take things personally on the forums, I expect you of all people to be more aware of the situation with rumors and memes on here, some people need clarity is all. I hope you understand.

I understand, I've already had people question the legitimacy of the screenshot, in all honesty it would've just been better to not acknowledge it and keep it to myself. With how much misinformation and misinterpretation that goes on, I wouldn't like to be a source of that, I thought people trusted my word a bit more than I guess they do. Especially because I can only speak English, we have people from all across the world, someone who doesn't speak English very well may misunderstand the screenshot and go sharing it all around like it's an official release date for the beta. I wouldn't like to be the reason someone gets all excited for something just to become the reason why they were let down 😅

Edited by Volt
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Volt said:

I understand, I've already had people question the legitimacy of the screenshot, in all honesty it would've just been better to not acknowledge it and keep it to myself. With how much misinformation and misinterpretation that goes on, I wouldn't like to be a source of that, I thought people trusted my word a bit more than I guess they do. Especially because I can only speak English, we have people from all across the world, someone who doesn't speak English very well may misunderstand the screenshot and go sharing it all around like it's an official release date for the beta. I wouldn't like to be the reason someone gets all excited for something just to become the reason why they were let down 😅

It's not specifically your fault, it's just recently someone was claiming to have inside info as a joke, so it becomes abit harder to trust people. You know I have no malicious intent towards you or anything.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

recently someone was claiming to have inside info as a joke, so it becomes abit harder to trust people. 

Are you talking about Ori? I don't mean to for this to be rude in any way, but that was clearly a joke. Maybe it was misleading for a little while but It's not worth losing your trust in the general community over

7 hours ago, Vindication said:

Are you talking about Ori? I don't mean to for this to be rude in any way, but that was clearly a joke. Maybe it was misleading for a little while but It's not worth losing your trust in the general community over

It wasn't just an isolated case but in general people shouldn't joke about that, I know it was obvious but it's not good in the long run. I'm just saying people should be more careful with what they joke about and say / don't say. I unfortunately didn't trust the community for awhile, but it's not that I dislike people, it just never really helped when alot of the more hostile side started to resurface and I'm sure others would agree that microvolts never had the best community to begin with. (this part has nothing to do with ori or anyone specific, it's just always been this way)

Edited by Tanooki
1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

I unfortunately didn't trust the community for awhile, but it's not that I dislike people, it just never really helped when alot of the more hostile side started to resurface and I'm sure others would agree that microvolts never had the best community to begin with. (this part has nothing to do with ori or anyone specific, it's just always been this way)

Fair point. Good thing we've got some real diamonds in the rough

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

It wasn't just an isolated case but in general people shouldn't joke about that, I know it was obvious but it's not good in the long run. I'm just saying people should be more careful with what they joke about and say / don't say. I unfortunately didn't trust the community for awhile, but it's not that I dislike people, it just never really helped when alot of the more hostile side started to resurface and I'm sure others would agree that microvolts never had the best community to begin with. (this part has nothing to do with ori or anyone specific, it's just always been this way)

hey, just trying to keep the hype going 😠

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Vindication said:

for the shits n giggles :)))

2 minutes ago, desafinado56 said:

Well this is lovely but i cant be the only one that read cbt as cock and ball torture and was very confused.

😂😂😂😂 Cmon bro we must've used the acronym cbt multiple times in the past

Reasonable mistake though

On 6/28/2023 at 7:45 PM, desafinado56 said:

Well this is lovely but i cant be the only one that read cbt as cock and ball torture and was very confused.

finally someone said it

On 6/28/2023 at 12:45 PM, desafinado56 said:

You know I REALLY didn't wanna have to say it but...yeah.