Off-Topic

WHY CAN'T I POST PICTURES?

Zissy

Hello!

so im trying to share some fanart i did but I CANT POST PICTURES! IT ONLY SHOWS AN ERROR 403-404 OR SOMETHING! I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES AND IM FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW 😧

Welp I'll come back if the issue is fixed

And also i dont think my internet is the problem, its working fine...

Is any one having a issue in the forum? 

That's all! Have a great day/night! (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Zissy said:

Hello!

so im trying to share some fanart i did but I CANT POST PICTURES! IT ONLY SHOWS AN ERROR 403-404 OR SOMETHING! I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES AND IM FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW 😧

Don't you normally share pictures without issues? I suppose this is a great example tying back to previous post I made displaying the importance of changing these forum restrictions

4 minutes ago, Vindication said:

Don't you normally share pictures without issues? I suppose this is a great example tying back to previous post I made displaying the importance of changing these forum restrictions

I post fanart almost all of the time so no...it seems this is a "me" problem since people can post pics just fine, also if the "file" is too big i dont think thats a issue because i can post "heavy" files just fine before

41 minutes ago, Zissy said:

I post fanart almost all of the time so no...it seems this is a "me" problem since people can post pics just fine, also if the "file" is too big i dont think thats a issue because i can post "heavy" files just fine before

Maybe its the unaccepted file type? Eitherway, more fair proof this forum needs a touch up with its different problems

The file max size is too little (48.83 MB) so that may be why because i cant post links or videos, i just post my videos and leave the link on the forum then remove the redirect feature of the link (i think it makes sense i hope)

5 hours ago, Zissy said:

Hello!

5 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

The file max size is too little (48.83 MB) so that may be why because i cant post links or videos, i just post my videos and leave the link on the forum then remove the redirect feature of the link (i think it makes sense i hope)

The file is only KB it aint doesn't reach MB :,,,,D basically the same size as whenve i post pics here..