General Discussion

uh

uwu

Didn't this happen the last time they were really close to opening up the servers for the second beta?

Well ik it's been like this for a while, you could enter client to channel list but there's no server to play on...

Nope it wasnt like this. When u use to open the app it would straight up tell you servers are closed and kick u. This happened in the 2nd beta as well 2days before the beta dropped you could open the app and view the servers instead of being kicked. hopefully its the same now and not a coincidenceย 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SweatyGengar said:

Nope it wasnt like this. When u use to open the app it would straight up tell you servers are closed and kick u. This happened in the 2nd beta as well 2days before the beta dropped you could open the app and view the servers instead of being kicked. hopefully its the same now and not a coincidenceย 

ย 

He's right about the straight up kicking.ย 

ย 

I do wonder Ori, why did you bother to open up the MV client? Did you know something was going to be there?

6 hours ago, Vindication said:

ย 

He's right about the straight up kicking.ย 

ย 

I do wonder Ori, why did you bother to open up the MV client? Did you know something was going to be there?

I was bored, and I want to play Microvolts.

ย 

ย 

ย 

jk, i'm not allowed to say anything except...soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Ori
2 hours ago, Ori said:

I was bored, and I want to play Microvolts.

ย 

ย 

ย 

jk, i'm not allowed to say anything except...soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Please don't pretend that you have inside information for clout. This is the last thing we need people doing.

19 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Please don't pretend that you have inside information for clout. This is the last thing we need people doing.

I may be working with them, I might just be doing Quality Assurance for them, you never know ๐Ÿ™‚

26 minutes ago, Ori said:

I may be working with them, I might just be doing Quality Assurance for them, you never know ๐Ÿ™‚

If you were, I fail to see why you would create this post in the first place...

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

ย 

You never know with the MV Team's wacky antics. Soon they'll bring GM Levi back to perform blindfolded acrobats with 3 elephants on a tightrope

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Vindication said:

ย 

You never know with the MV Team's wacky antics. Soon they'll bring GM Levi back to perform blindfolded acrobats with 3 elephants on a tightrope

ย 

With cheese. Don't forget the cheese.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

nah it's all a lie lmfao, I wouldn't say (obviously because of a Non Disclosure Agreement) but It'd be amazing to work on MV and get paid too haha.ย 

I do QA though, and I really wish one of our clients was Masangsoft with Microvolts. I mean I still wouldn't be able to tell you anything but atleast I'd know something you don't xD

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Vindication said:

ย 

imagine they advertise the game with ads and real figures that I'd literally buy in an instant haha

I don't like how they release a Pandora video and some new stuff RIGHT AFTER I do this "i work with them" joke. people finna suspect i actually work at the game lmao

17 minutes ago, Ori said:

I don't like how they release a Pandora video and some new stuff RIGHT AFTER I do this "i work with them" joke. people finna suspect i actually work at the game lmao

ย 

Alright Ori, show us the new boss event you've been working on.

11 minutes ago, Spiffy said:

ย 

Alright Ori, show us the new boss event you've been working on.

that would be Skywalker from Toy heroes. spoiler, just shout in voice chat "go outside, kiddo" and the boss is defeated

• Haha 1