General Discussion

tips please

Lovely

guys 

can you give me tips on how to get good at this game? 👉👈

and should I upgrade my weapons on power or firing rate? 

there are different ways to improve in MicroVolts

To learn how to swap u just need to understand how to do  it with practice and look some videos to understand the order of what keys to press, at first it might be difficult, but if you keep  trying its  going to be a piece of cake later on...

note

change your keybinds to make it easier for you, i'm going to list mine so it might help you, i hope...

melee: L-Shift / Rifle: 4 / Shotgun: R / Sniper: Q / Gatlin: 6 / Bazooka: E / Grenade: 3

these are my keybinds for like a decade now lol, you can try mine or just experiment yourself, try to make your hand comfortable while playing, because you are going to swap a lot...

For aiming the only good tips i can say is to play a lot of FFA, it will make you improve faster than Elimination...

+ download AimLab or Kovaak (These programs will improve your aim by a lot, but you need to be consistent)

these 2 programs are very good to improve in every games, for example Valorant Pro Players use Aimlab...

You just need to search for Maps that resembles MicroVolts, so Third-person-shooter, and not First-person-shooter (IMPORTANT)

if you need to understand more there are tons of videos on YouTube, these two programs are well known so its not going to be hard...

About upgrading your weapons, not every weapons are going to get the same upgrades, u just need to understand whats more worth to upgrade and what not.

But overall tip in every game, to improve is just to keep playing, you will notice that by just playing you will understand more and more the mechanics...  the best tip is to just keep playing, dont worry about your K/D, it does not matter at all, i'll rather have a 0.90 kd but at least i'm improving and getting good with it, instead of   having 3:00 K/D and camping without doing nothing at all, unfortunately there are people that look more about K/D status...

so you need to keep playing, play a lot of FFA, and if you want download AimLab or Kovaak...