General Discussion

We got fooled again

Skullcat

I know I'll probably get some hate because of this and I really hope I'm wrong but I think we got fooled again, they've been doing this same thing to us for the last 2 years, say they're going to release the game, wait a whole year, say they're going delay the release, wait another whole year and say yet AGAIN that they're going to delay the release, and well, it's happening again... We've gone thru 2 months of absolutely no new info (not much considering that the last time it was a whole year) and to be honest I don't think we are getting any soon. This feels like some type of sick joke that has kept going since the last 2 years. (Also sorry if my english is not the best)

• Haha 2

Why would a company wich makes millions with games like this fool anybody, they bought the game for alot of money. Besides they are probably overhauling the whole anti cheat also there will be tons of new stuff so i think you just should be Patient gta players and skyrim players waited almost a decade if u rush these things you get broken games like cyberpunk.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:41 AM, Dior said:

They say, they will release it in the mid year. 

They said they would release it in 2020, then that they would release it in 2021, tbh I wouldnt be surprised if they delayed it to 2023, again, I really hope I'm wrong and we actually get the game mid year

• 3 weeks later...

First thing first you won't receive hate, no matter what, I assume everyone on this forum at the moment are wise people that are able to hear another opinion. Second I think I can talk for everyone here.. we do see your point of view, it is logical what you saying, but hear me out. Just believe in Leo, thats all we gotta do and that all we can do so far, instead of turning the back, you might be right taking a long time in releasing the new game would make the community to suffer, however I think Leo knows that and MV team.. I think. Therefore, we will receive some good/bad news into future. If they keep delaying will be a loss for them not for us but,  I am trying to have a positive energy and I suggest you the same.🙏