General Discussion

For MVR developers

HandOfGod

Hello MVR developers.

I'm following your website since 2017. Now I missed the two beta sessions. Sad for me 😕
I see your Project growing and I love it. MicroVolts was my Childhood game. I was in my dark little room and played all day long MV, fuck shool and society.
Anyways I read all your topics on the new Website. Now in my Opinion here are some things that I hated on MV/MVS or also maby some things you could insert in MVR.

Don't forget this is my Opinion!

- I don't like the new characters and never played them or will play them, that would be: Simon | Amelia | Sophita | Sharkill Khan (I like Kai he's not on the list lol)
- New Maps are important because we have the same maps since 2013, it's pretty boring. This would be good for the game. 
- Check all the Map Glitches. Don't want them in any Mode.
- For the release, be sure that you have good EU/NA/ASIA Server! But also look that it runs properly on Win 10/11.
- A GOOD ANTI CHEAT PROGRAMM! (easy anti cheat -> I mean BF2042 is using it)!
- MVR developers, Server costs money, anti cheat etc.. RT weapons in each way should be better, I mean if I spent money and all weapons are the same why should I spent my money. So hope you get my Point.
Also do a Battlepass for 5-10 € I mean why not?
- Coupon Shop was not good I didn't liked it at all. 
- New Clan logos.

For now on that's all I got. 

Have a nice day. lol 

• Like 1

Why does mostly people on this forum has some beef towards the other figures? I like them though..ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ (especially Amelia)

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Zissy said:

Why does mostly people on this forum has some beef towards the other figures? I like them though..ಥ⁠╭⁠╮⁠ಥ (especially Amelia)

Because they were both lazily made and weren't made with the toy aesthetic in mind.

All the newer ones do not fit because they look nothing like figures. No ball joints or anything.

The only figure that got ball joints was Sophitia. I've genuinely no idea why NQ only started doing it when they proceeded to design the last figure they made for the game.

As for their voices, they're, uh.. fine? But i cannot, for the life of me, say that they're on par with the original 4. (Kai's voice is okay, but its still a little less impressive.)

Dont even get me started on Sharkill's voice haha

Add the fact that they didnt get a lot of parts and sets compared to the original 4 and Kai? That also doesn't help much.

Sure, i get it, there are people who do like them! But they Just. Don't. Fit!

I'd rather they either completely remove them altogether or remove them and remake them.

Edited by Spiffy
1 hour ago, Zissy said:

They didn't have nearly the same amount of effort put into them as the others, many were lacking in cosmetics, I think Sharkill only had like 2/3 sets in total, one being a recolor, one of those goofy dinosaur mascot sets, and maybe something else? Their voices were also far different than the rest of the figures, I don't like how much they stood out overall. If they blended in a bit more with the other figures I'd appreciate them a lot, I have a feeling new players are going to easily be able to tell the difference between the "OG" and the "DLC" figures... I'd be perfectly fine with the game releasing with CHIP, Naomi, Knox, Pandora, and Kai. Eventually, continue work on other figures and release them with major updates, because right now they stand out too much and don't fit the game very well sadly.

• Like 3
On 5/11/2023 at 8:09 PM, Zissy said:

On 5/11/2023 at 8:49 PM, Spiffy said:

Because they were both lazily made and weren't made with the toy aesthetic in mind.

All the newer ones do not fit because they look nothing like figures. No ball joints or anything.

The only figure that got ball joints was Sophitia. I've genuinely no idea why NQ only started doing it when they proceeded to design the last figure they made for the game.

As for their voices, they're, uh.. fine? But i cannot, for the life of me, say that they're on par with the original 4. (Kai's voice is okay, but its still a little less impressive.)

Dont even get me started on Sharkill's voice haha

Add the fact that they didnt get a lot of parts and sets compared to the original 4 and Kai? That also doesn't help much.

Sure, i get it, there are people who do like them! But they Just. Don't. Fit!

I'd rather they either completely remove them altogether or remove them and remake them.

2 hours ago, Bogaxd said:

Man spoke fax here 

Well, we have a lot of things to consider, most of them have been seaid here, Sophitita mostly had naomi's chlotes, but u couldn't use the same u had to get separate ones made for sophitita, bcs why not consume double the small inventory space we have, and many might say that 1000 is a lot, it's not, once you start getting items it's not, it is much space, more than needed for a set of weapon and chlotes but i don't get why we can't get enough space to own all items if we wish too (anyways, we'll talk about that in another topic). The original animations, everywhere, the achievement album and all the anime styled drawings in the game include the 4 characters, which although not bad kinda takes the magic away from making new characters. Another point i wanna make is that even if you like them, they are mostly unnecessarry, the original characters (including kai bcs he was put a bit of effort into) have enough cosmetics, experssions, styles to match anyone's liking.

Also about the voices, don't come for me but, Sophitia's voice, although deep and touching, is a powerful tool against ur enemy, her voice can be heared everywhere on small maps like bitmap/junk yard etc, in pvp matches spamming her melee emote is just not fair for the enemy, I AM SRY FOR THE ONES WHO LIKE HER VOICE BUT I DON'T WISH IT UPON MY WORST ENEMY TO BE SPAMMED WITH HER VOICE WHILE IN A COMPETITIVE ELIMINATION OR FFA XD. 

Also as you can see another person agrees with me, the no p2w part is a double-edged knife bcs it makes many people not willing to pay for only cosmetics anymore. You need loot to keep players hooked.

Edited by Sorel

Personally don't agree with one of the points. If RT/rare weapons were better in every way it would cause the gameplay somewhat unbalanced and would defo cause a lot of issues, which was what we witnessed when MV came up with the god weapons. Everyone in a lobby would complain about them and more often than not resulted in players being kicked. In my opinion, rare/RT weapons could only be for aesthetics just like body parts.

Also coupon shop is actually a good idea because if they rotate/remove rare guns from the capsule and newer players come when they are gone, they would still have a change to get them.

Nonetheless, the remaining points seem very valid and really liked the idea of having a battle pass tho. 

I was also thinking that it would be nice to have a new 'kick' system. Just because it was so easy to kick someone who was dominating a lobby for a couple of games. This basically means that you are being ' penalised ' for being a good player.

Finally, this is just my opinion = 😄

My point with the RT/MP weapons is, RT don't need to be that strong they just need to be a little bit stronger. My Point there is for the game if no body is paying. Than we can play about 6 Months and than the game get closed because they don't make enough money for the game to survive. Also I like, when the game released we get only the OG characters (C.H.I.P - Knox - Naomi - Pandora) and then a DLC for NEW Characters. Also we need NEW and Good Weapons/Parts because there are so many bad and heartlesss designed weapons and parts.

7 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

Personally don't agree with one of the points. If RT/rare weapons were better in every way it would cause the gameplay somewhat unbalanced and would defo cause a lot of issues, which was what we witnessed when MV came up with the god weapons. Everyone in a lobby would complain about them and more often than not resulted in players being kicked. In my opinion, rare/RT weapons could only be for aesthetics just like body parts.

Also coupon shop is actually a good idea because if they rotate/remove rare guns from the capsule and newer players come when they are gone, they would still have a change to get them.

Nonetheless, the remaining points seem very valid and really liked the idea of having a battle pass tho. 

I was also thinking that it would be nice to have a new 'kick' system. Just because it was so easy to kick someone who was dominating a lobby for a couple of games. This basically means that you are being ' penalised ' for being a good player.

Finally, this is just my opinion = 😄

He said rt weapons should be a bit better than normal ones, we are not talking about the huge discrepance between wrapons like in mv. This is all an easy fix, lower the god weapons stats to a normal lvl 9 weapon if they even decide to add them to the game (i wish bcs their effects were cool) or maiing them normal upgradable weapons, although idk if that's a good ideea. Also if they add a battle pass they give the chance to literally everyone to get good stuff even if they don't buy rt monthly to get "good" iteams. And clan wars can always be held csd, like it has been in mv and in toh like it's normal. 

Overall if they give everybody the chance to get rt weapons through luck and playtime, that's not p2w. I played ToyHeroes a lot this past week to kill time and i actually got to test the grind part of the game. I upgraded most of my weapons and got many rewards, from a game that does not give their players good stuff bcs they want them to pay for it. And a lot of people never even bought rt, or maybe for a trade or 2 and ended up with many good weapons and sets through luck and playing and a bit of trade.

3 hours ago, HandOfGod said:

My point with the RT/MP weapons is, RT don't need to be that strong they just need to be a little bit stronger. My Point there is for the game if no body is paying. Than we can play about 6 Months and than the game get closed because they don't make enough money for the game to survive. Also I like, when the game released we get only the OG characters (C.H.I.P - Knox - Naomi - Pandora) and then a DLC for NEW Characters. Also we need NEW and Good Weapons/Parts because there are so many bad and heartlesss designed weapons and parts.

2 hours ago, Sorel said:

He said rt weapons should be a bit better than normal ones, we are not talking about the huge discrepance between wrapons like in mv. This is all an easy fix, lower the god weapons stats to a normal lvl 9 weapon if they even decide to add them to the game (i wish bcs their effects were cool) or maiing them normal upgradable weapons, although idk if that's a good ideea. Also if they add a battle pass they give the chance to literally everyone to get good stuff even if they don't buy rt monthly to get "good" iteams. And clan wars can always be held csd, like it has been in mv and in toh like it's normal. 

Overall if they give everybody the chance to get rt weapons through luck and playtime, that's not p2w. I played ToyHeroes a lot this past week to kill time and i actually got to test the grind part of the game. I upgraded most of my weapons and got many rewards, from a game that does not give their players good stuff bcs they want them to pay for it. And a lot of people never even bought rt, or maybe for a trade or 2 and ended up with many good weapons and sets through luck and playing and a bit of trade.

Both make sense, appreciate it 😄I said what I said based on what happened previously and that was what I had in mind . I can defo see the advantage of paid weapons being slightly better for the longevity of the game. 

Let's wait and see how it's gonna be. When would you reckon the third beta will be released since they just hit us with a  'soon'? hahah 

4 hours ago, Yoshiii said:

Both make sense, appreciate it 😄I said what I said based on what happened previously and that was what I had in mind . I can defo see the advantage of paid weapons being slightly better for the longevity of the game. 

Let's wait and see how it's gonna be. When would you reckon the third beta will be released since they just hit us with a  'soon'? hahah 

The 3.0 beta date is pretty umprevisible since we saw in the past that they usually do huge stuff over night silently and with no announcement before, so even today in a few hours they could finally make an official announcement but if i were to guess i'd say it would take at least until the end of this month bcs usually it's at least a week worth of wait since the announcement to the beta oppening date.

if they make some good looking weapons with nice effects/sounds, they won't have to make rt more powerful than mp cuz a lot of people are going to buy it just like other successful games, i personally buy a lot of skins that i don't gain extra stats with and i still happily do it cuz i enjoy what it offers and it better be that way otherwise releasing a pay2win game in a time like that where all the dominating games are not that type is gonna lead to closing the game faster than you think, the history will repeat itself so better keep it away from the pay2win aspect and just add some new effects and shooting sound to each weapon collection and put it in shop or capsule for a limited time. 

Edited by Kratos
4 hours ago, Kratos said:

if they make some good looking weapons with nice effects/sounds, they won't have to make rt more powerful than mp cuz a lot of people are going to buy it just like other successful games, i personally buy a lot of skins that i don't gain extra stats with and i still happily do it cuz i enjoy what it offers and it better be that way otherwise releasing a pay2win game in a time like that where all the dominating games are not that type is gonna lead to closing the game faster than you think, the history will repeat itself so better keep it away from the pay2win aspect and just add some new effects and shooting sound to each weapon collection and put it in shop or capsule for a limited time. 

The points about why the game won't stay alive have been made before, they may be wrong, we can't know. What we do know is that games that offer no p2w and only skins usually have big playerbases, cost less to mentain or have excruciatingly big prices for skins or dlcs or stuff like that. Microvolts is not the case, it's far from it, and we can't expect many new players to stay in the game considering we are not willing to have the weapons stats alterred for them and this is not the most begginer friendly game, it's not that hard of a game though, it just requires a bit of preactice. And you also haven't considered that you may buy skins and I may buy them and others might too, but will we buy the same amount of stuff as if the game was p2w? the answer for me is probably not, at least not weapons. And also i made the point that the game is mostly play and grind, it's absolutely impossible to get to lvl 50 without a full csd set, a full set of rt weapons almost lvl 9 and at least one set of parts, just by spinning coins and mp. And at this point, considering they don't want to release a trading system like someone had told me recently, the game is kinda doomed. Do you know how profitable it is for them to have a trading system? it costs me 25 usd to seal 11 iteams in Toy Heroes, which is not much different from Microvolts.

Edited by Sorel