General Discussion

About the ToyWars figures (characters)

Zissy

Hello! I've been wondering if the figures from ToyWars is gonna comeback in mvr but i doubt it because they might be irrelevant to the mvr lore..thats a shame because the figures looks really cool and interesting (and also because they appear in loads of promotional artworks in toywars) and i like their personalities and they seem likable. 

And not to mention, they all have signature weapons! Thats kinda cool aswell!

If you wanna know more about the figures and their owners then go read the toywars story mode but only do it if you have the time because its tiring to pull out google translate in every dialogue.

Anyways I'll put the names here in case you wanna know their names.

The one that looks like a shrine maiden is Issen

The one with green hair is Laeven

The one with white hair is Jeanne

and the one with blonde hair is Gald (Or Major Gardo)

Maybe they could come back as sets? Because they are sets and people also said that you get them for free if you play the story (the jps communities words not mine) but people also said that these figures were in a bundle and that you need to buy them with RT (same as buying crac)

Hopefully in the future we'd get to see em again but like i said i doubt it and its sorta a slim chance so all i could do is dream on.

Thank you for reading and have a great day/night! (⁠*⁠˘⁠︶⁠˘⁠*⁠)⁠.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

Untitled129_20230410021219.png

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

All of these were already sets for the current characters in ToyWars JP. Laeven was for Naomi and you got it as a reward for completing the achievements. The other three were Naomi, Kai and Pandora. Would be a very easy release.. they’re cute