General Discussion

seriously...

ThatBoyNight

So from screenshots that have come out the game manager said that hey will have a whole year plan to fix the game. possible meaning that the game wont come out for a year or a really long time. instead of delaying the game more and more, JUST RELEASE IT AND UPDATE THE GAME WITH FIXES. if you continue to delay the game many of the players are gonna disappear because this is ridiculous.

• Like 3

Instead of crying about it. You could've made a ticket about asking if the game will release this year πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€.. Yea they would respond late because of timezone but you would still get ur answer/answers.

Edited by OGSapphire
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
On 1/24/2023 at 8:18 PM, OGSapphire said:

Instead of crying about it. You could've made a ticket about asking if the game will release this year πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€.. Yea they would respond late because of timezone but you would still get ur answer/answers.

did u respond to the wrong post?

i've already taken the decision to give up on this game if that's the case, hopefully it isn't. they might release open beta and keep updating it, i can't see a better choice, delaying it any longer will be the worst thing they do.

Edited by Kratos
5 hours ago, ThatBoyNight said:

did u respond to the wrong post?

I don't think so. But they won't take a year to release the game dude, that's not what they said.Β 

2 hours ago, Kratos said:

i've already taken the decision to give up on this game if that's the case, hopefully it isn't. they might release open beta and keep updating it, i can't see a better choice, delaying it any longer will be the worst thing they do.

It's not the case. It would be an incredibly poor decision, and the game is obviously already playable considering we've had multiple betas at this point. If they'd just properly balance the weapons, which isn't really that hard, they could release it at any moment now.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Volt said:

It's not the case. It would be an incredibly poor decision, and the game is obviously already playable considering we've had multiple betas at this point. If they'd just properly balance the weapons, which isn't really that hard, they could release it at any moment now.

contradiction to what you said on my thread, kinda funny.

14 hours ago, Host said:

contradiction to what you said on my thread, kinda funny.

Feel free to quote what I said on your post and I'll explain it.