General Discussion

Some Art and Lore concept I'm preparing :)

Pitax

Hello!

I've been here for a while - observing how things with game are going and one day I thought why not create some fan animation?
Posting here if you haven't seen: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu0sP675hcM

I have some work in progress and some other concepts on further lore, animation etc. based on my own beautiful experience lasted alongside my friends from the past - however I'd love to hear out some cool ideas you can give to me I could put inside!

I feel like it's a fantastic journey to start with this kind of content - and also feel like I can learn tons of new stuff with 3D! Win Win situation!

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments - farewell!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Keep up the good work. I think every community should have a such talented person which is doing art project like yours!

A cool idea in my opinion is if you would try to make a Microvolts short story which you are C.H.I.P for example and you are an assassin if that makes sense and you start from 0  and in order to assasinate you need better equipment, so you go to shop, to obtain higher level, better weapons'  in order to kill idk your enemy this could be (knox) which has a bounty of 5000RT. This would be quite amazing to see. However i think the idea is not the best but its a start. Good luck!