General Discussion

So guys... after years... there's still interest in this game ?

Ale

I loved this game, it was part of my childhood but after all this years there are still a "community" ?

Because we know how this is went so far, i came back today after forgetting this project was a thing and saw this new forum with no interactions in it.

So... there's still hope about this remake ? Honestly I don't even know how to call it nowadays. It must be something completely new, with new mechanics, type of gameplay, etc to be something that I wanna play, because i remember the old microvolts (and I talking about the very first one), and i remember that I had so much fun playing it. And I'm  not here to talk shit about this project, I just wanna know if there still a community.

So after all these years, there is still hope that this project is gonna be something big or just a reboot of the shitty thing that we used to call microvolts (the lastest one)? 

Have a nice day/life. Bye !!! 

A

Are there still a community/consumer-base demanding to consume the game? Seems like it from the response and feedback in general. And it'll show what kind of engagement the community contains once the game does release in terms of putting back quality content, effort, etc. into the game as a community.

Do the same community/consumer-base feel like there is a distrust in terms of communication between provider and consumer? Seems like it as well. 

Just got to wait it out and see both for yourself; the game and the kind of community that'll come and develop with it.

On that note, we're attempting to centralize the (old & newer) community through the following attempt of a Discord Server: discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y

15 minutes ago, Oreo said:

On that note, we're attempting to centralize the (old & newer) community through the following attempt of a Discord Server: discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y

so if you're interested in immediate at-hand reach to the current community awaiting the game, don't hesitate to join. (don't know why I couldn't send that properly, ugh)