General Discussion

TRASH / bring back old wep and balancing !!

NorMan

13 hours ago, darkree64 said:

OP Stop crying about balancing and just be happy they are finally bringing it back After 4 years.

No , i'm not happy , they ruin the game in my opinion 

6 hours ago, darkree64 said:

I would love microvolts to have a skin marketplace that would be so cool. I also agree with you on the money but it has been 4 years and they should have dose something a bit better then adding a few small features. What about a graphics update maps new gun modules reload animations movement updates ect.  

Agree 

I'm hope the " TRADE " system will be for free

On 11/4/2022 at 10:45 PM, Volt said:

You know that's only for a closed beta right? When this game goes public on Steam it'll be far more widely available to many more people. I myself would buy any cosmetics I want, simply to support the game and simply because I think the cosmetics in Microvolts are quite good. Parts, sets, accessories, weapons, I don't care, I'll buy it all. And the stats? No I don't feel like it should be P2W, and I don't think it's necessary either. The majority of us were kids when we played this game, now we are adults with our own money to spend, I'm pretty sure they'll be alright. Especially because it seems like it isn't a very large team, and the servers aren't meant for a ridiculous capacity, the cost of developing and maintaining this game should be relatively cheap. If you really need an advantage for spending money because you can't play well enough without it, I'd maybe look into practicing or something instead, it's cheaper too.

I will do the same, i want support this guys for this moments of ilusion about the game.

• Thanks 1
On 11/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, odyssee said:

Okay, then tell me how is the game supposed to stay alive and be profitable for Masangsoft without P2W? They didnt even have enough money to properly advertise the game.

2200 registered accounts in 2 months??

Masangsoft needs to go P2W to stay alive with that project.

Cosmetics and updates is not the long time solution - change my mind.

How much stupidity said by a single person, today games basically live on the sale of skins without attributes.

Edited by Buppet
  • Like 1