General Discussion

We want the OG weapon sounds!

JustMeLel

I feel like many people talked about this , maybe even there is a topic about it but i didn't see it so i will make this one.

CHANGE THEM THEY ARE TERIBLE , well atleast in my opinion but many have the same thought about it sooo....

• Like 2

Honestly i think people overreact to the sounds. In my opinion the sounds are more realistic now than before. But i guess people got used to the old sounds and it bugged them . 

44 minutes ago, .Yukister. said:

Honestly i think people overreact to the sounds. In my opinion the sounds are more realistic now than before. But i guess people got used to the old sounds and it bugged them . 

They're painfully loud and distracting, and this is meant to be a toy game not a realistic war game.

50 minutes ago, The Emperor said:

I didn't get the chance to try the beta are the sounds different ?

and to what state is it worse ? lol 

It uses the low quality crunchy sounds from the simon update. Which are objectively bad, people liking them are most likely just coping. These current ones make the game feel so bootleg, especially paired with the current graphics. 

Edited by Tanooki
16 hours ago, Spiffy said:

Didnt Leo say he'd look at doing it in the feedback forum..?

He probably saw something like this already on the forum but yea he said they will look.

• Like 1

Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I really didn't hear sounds being much different. Though it is possible I didn't find them to be problematic so I didn't notice the change.

• Like 1

I think the new sounds are just a bit updated and are actually more acurate to what a doll game should sound like, I think they are one of the good changed they did in this beta.