General Discussion

What is the weapon you wish to be available on day 1 ( capsule )

The Emperor

On 9/24/2022 at 7:34 PM, Sorel said:

Although I know for some this might sound controversial, without such things as rararity of the items, the game can not survive, the tradink market will be almost useless, or at least not even a quarter as important as it used to be, also everyone having them makes they not cool anymore even if they look good if any game that's not p2w gives rare looking items to all it's players almost for free it will affect their profit and make the game die bcs it will just motivate players who spend a lot of money not to spend them anymore.

1000000% Agree with you. Most of the 'op' weapons/even set's sold cuz they were good and had very good stats.
I'm not sure how they gonna blanace it but its reallly gonna affect how much money ppl gonna spend.
Also if its gonna be the same price as before, are they really goona worth it? If u think, you have to spend the same amount of money and you get "less" then before?
-and there is a chance that due to inflation its gonna be more expensive -
Or, if u think how many ppl play other games where they can buy for same amount of money a way cooler skin/effects, cuz lets be real, Micrvolts has old textures. (Dont get me wrong they look awesome to me tho) But maybe not every think like me.

So yea , im excited to seee what they are really making 🤭

• Like 1