General Discussion

How good was the beta test?

TheLastHunt

Hello people,

ย 

As one of the many people who have been awaiting the return of this game for many many years, I just found out today that the CBT had recently occurred and was overcome with joy.

But since I did not find out early enough to take part in it, I would like to ask: was it good? Obviously I dont expect a CBT to be commercially ready yet, but was it playable? Did it feel like the old game? Were there any noticeable changes?

Also, to the many people who played this game as much as I did almost a decade ago: our community was great, despite some issues, so its good to be back ๐Ÿ™‚

My old user was TheLastDJ for anyone who might possibly know me ๐Ÿ™‚

I liked it a lot, even some changes that they did,ย 

I suggest going to the feedback page on the forum, i also made one but i can't place a link here.( go to my profile and search for 'feedback'

ย 

Other then that, i do remember your name ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Like 1

You do? Damn I wasnt expecting to be recognized by anyone so fast ahahah I barely remember people's names aside from the Youtubers!

Whenever the game opens up again, let us play together ๐Ÿ™‚

And thank you for your feedback!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheLastHunt said:

You do? Damn I wasnt expecting to be recognized by anyone so fast ahahah I barely remember people's names aside from the Youtubers!

Whenever the game opens up again, let us play together ๐Ÿ™‚

And thank you for your feedback!

Yeah weren't you in RoyalOnez? I became the owner of that clan when Leon aka Friendl2 quit.

Edited by Flexouz

That name is oddly familiar to me so maybe I was ahaha and the name Friendl2 is extremely familiar, pretty sure I knew him. So maybe we did play in the same clan! I had clans of my own for a while, low to mid tier ones with my friends, so when I disbanded them I went through various high level clans and don't really remember most clan names

1 hour ago, TheLastHunt said:

That name is oddly familiar to me so maybe I was ahaha and the name Friendl2 is extremely familiar, pretty sure I knew him. So maybe we did play in the same clan! I had clans of my own for a while, low to mid tier ones with my friends, so when I disbanded them I went through various high level clans and don't really remember most clan names

When did you stop? Because i think he spoke the same language as me..

The beta wasn't the best, but I did enjoy playing when I was able to. It seems the negatives outweigh the positives for me, but it has potential.

• Thanks 1

The beta had its flaws, but apart from that, the gameplay is pretty much the same, which is what really matters to me.

I enjoyed it a lot and i genuinely can't wait to see what these new devs bring to the table for this splendid little game!

13 hours ago, TheLastHunt said:

Hello people,

ย 

As one of the many people who have been awaiting the return of this game for many many years, I just found out today that the CBT had recently occurred and was overcome with joy.

But since I did not find out early enough to take part in it, I would like to ask: was it good? Obviously I dont expect a CBT to be commercially ready yet, but was it playable? Did it feel like the old game? Were there any noticeable changes?

Also, to the many people who played this game as much as I did almost a decade ago: our community was great, despite some issues, so its good to be back ๐Ÿ™‚

My old user was TheLastDJ for anyone who might possibly know me ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello OLDIE !!! I see many old players return and ready to play again and that feels nostalgic . Yeah we had a great community especially when RockHippo was incharge with [GM] BnB ,Treasson etc. Sadlly i missed the close beta too but as far as i know people liked it. The major complains are LeveL Icons and some stat changes at weapons.

Take Care And See Ya In Game!"!

radio_34.png

9 hours ago, Tanooki said:

The beta wasn't the best, but I did enjoy playing when I was able to. It seems the negatives outweigh the positives for me, but it has potential.

Same, although i tried to find as many thing as possible to report in the first 2 days bcs I knew i wouldn't have that much time after that, and although I did have some fun playing with friends and the game itself, I was pretty disapointed by how the gameplay felt.