General Discussion

Closed beta is dead

Goku

As you can see closed beta is dead, only 1 or 2 rooms and barely have people in it due to the server being too laggy since it's na or lack of new stuff, so you either add eu servers, new stuff or close it completely cuz it's pointless.

Edited by Goku

before i will be angry on people like u , i will say this,, First

ITS FIRST CLOSED BETA

ok, then, i wanna say, every buggs which we wanted to test,or what we wanted to test, we did, and every bug from the game is here in CBT reports, and yes,there isnt any new things for us to do there, so i dont know why to play it, we reported everything what we seen, we tested what we wanted,if u can see Leo answered one of the posts in CBT disccusion category they wanted to do one server and they wanna see the statistics where is biggest playerbase and based on that,they will create addtional servers on full release, so, yes, i think there will be EU server,but in full release, ๐Ÿ™‚ย after this beta will end, leo will communicate with us with some annoucement or anything like that, if u read the posts, maybe firstย 

Read posts about what u writing,and then create anything.. hmmmm ?ย 

so, how i said, its first beta, and u cant expect fixed buggs, or good server with best ping, u know what is pointless? that is what u writing, just read previous posts in this forum and then write hm? i dont wanna be toxic but its really annoying people asking on anything what is in the forum already ๐Ÿ™‚ย be patient and wait for Developers / leo new annoucement in new website news,bye ๐Ÿ™‚

• Confused 1

I don't think its dead cause servers are on NA, its just empty cause people already tried it and they know that their progress won't be carried over to the open beta. The whole purpose of a close beta is just to search for glitches and bugs. Hopefully it will fill up when the game completely releases.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Uzyz said:

I don't think its dead cause servers are on NA, its just empty cause people already tried it and they know that their progress won't be carried over to the open beta. The whole purpose of a close beta is just to search for glitches and bugs. Hopefully it will fill up when the game completely releases.

I quit because the players were too sweaty. i hope they separate lobbies by skill levels or the game is gonna chase away any potential casuals and the game is just going to die again.ย 

37 minutes ago, Bakabridget said:

I quit because the players were too sweaty. i hope they separate lobbies by skill levels or the game is gonna chase away any potential casuals and the game is just going to die again.ย 

Ranked mode is promising. You can play in your own MMR. Ofc there will be sweats in unrated games, that's how it is in all games including Valorant etc. It's to be expected.

ย 

The beta is dead because too many people are getting more than one key, taking away the opportunity for more people to play. And many who took the key played 1-2 games and stopped playing.

1 hour ago, Boryte said:

Ranked mode is promising. You can play in your own MMR. Ofc there will be sweats in unrated games, that's how it is in all games including Valorant etc. It's to be expected.

But those games have skill based matchmaking, this one doesn't. For ranked mode it'll be fine, but not other modes I feel.

Edited by Tanooki
3 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

But those games have skill based matchmaking, this one doesn't. For ranked mode it'll be fine, but not other modes I feel.

That's how it is in all games.

1 minute ago, Boryte said:

That's how it is in all games.

That's not even remotely true, I'm sorry. Alot of games have SBMM in every most modes, take apex and fortnite for example, fortnite even implemented bots.

Edited by Tanooki
7 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

That's not even remotely true, I'm sorry. Alot of games have SBMM in every most modes, take apex and fortnite for example, fortnite even implemented bots.

You can't compare AAA Titles with millions of daily players with MicroVolts. If they introduced skill based matchmaking in every gamemode there would be almost no players available to play. And also these games are Battle Royales, completely different.

ย 

Just now, Boryte said:

You can't compare AAA Titles with millions of daily players with MicroVolts. If they introduced skill based matchmaking in every gamemode there would be almost no players available to play. And also these games are Battle Royales, completely different.

ย 

To be fair you also claimed "all games". But I can see where you're coming from.

On 9/3/2022 at 1:23 AM, simple said:

ย 

The beta is dead because too many people are getting more than one key, taking away the opportunity for more people to play. And many who took the key played 1-2 games and stopped playing.

true

People have already tested and seen everything, NA servers are a problem for many as well.

ย 

And well, there were people who'd register with hundreds of e-mails, to increase the chance of getting a key.

ย 

So yeah. There's that.

Well yeah, it is the first closed beta test.. Yet.. Seems like hype pretty much died pretty quickly after days.