General Discussion

Add the ability to register for the game on the Steam page

Fisher

If you do another wave of key drops pls do it through Steam itself because it seem to me that registering on here was pretty pointless. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Fisher said:

If you do another wave of key drops pls do it through Steam itself because it seem to me that registering on here was pretty pointless. 

I wish they would have found a better way to vet people too. I keep seeing people that got more than one key by using alt accounts. Disappointing.

8 minutes ago, L3Y said:

I wish they would have found a better way to vet people too. I keep seeing people that got more than one key by using alt accounts. Disappointing.

Yeah I just saw that in another post which is something that technically shouldn't of happened at all but Id assume it was human error. If they just use Steam it will make it much easier to "send" keys out instead of relying on email. I guess they could of also used discord sign ups which some devs have done before but making and maintaining a server isn't the easiest.