General Discussion

What were your nicknames?

Pepperino

I'm sure there's plenty of old players in this forum and I'm curious to see who.

Let me know your nicknames and what clans y'all played in, time to feel nostalgia

• Like 1

meibel98, was in clans like Forbidden, Nordic and Serenity (prob more but hard to remember, I hopped quite a bit)

Edited by Meibel
  • Like 5

I had different names in all versions of the game lol

on Microvolts Surge I was mostly SQL_Snake (sometimes 2Dark), on MicroWars I was L33T and on ToyHeroes I was Uzyz.

Too many clans to count 😅, but some of them (on MVS) were Random, Kisaki, I_BAIZZ and FuersaLatina. On Microwars it was just OffBeat and Legacy (rank 1 and rank 3 clans in that game). On ToyHeroes i was in only 2 clans but I forgot the names cause we didn't really had clan wars in that game.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Uzyz said:

I had different names in all versions of the game lol

on Microvolts Surge I was mostly SQL_Snake (sometimes 2Dark), on MicroWars I was L33T and on ToyHeroes I was Uzyz.

Too many clans to count 😅, but some of them (on MVS) were Random, Kisaki, I_BAIZZ and FuersaLatina. On Microwars it was just OffBeat and Legacy (rank 1 and rank 3 clans in that game). On ToyHeroes i was in only 2 clans but I forgot the names cause we didn't really had clan wars in that game.

Ayoo man i know you! i even had 2 videos about you. Mine was Imrano > Kyupipi > MrRano. I was in Kiseki clan, previously known as Random. 

Edited by Ranosaurus
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Ranosaurus said:

Ayoo man i know you! i even had 2 videos about you. Mine was Imrano > Kyupipi > MrRano. I was in Kiseki clan, previously known as Random. 

OMG I remember you! You had the Sea Wasp and a bunch of other cool weapons. Dude add me lol we need to catch up 🙂

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Uzyz said:

OMG I remember you! You had the Sea Wasp and a bunch of other cool weapons. Dude add me lol we need to catch up 🙂

Heck yeah man! i've added you already! it's nice to see familiar faces all coming together again. Cheers Pepperino for making this thread!  😆

• Like 1

I had only 2 accounts , nicknames were xNoComentx and NewAndPro, i was in a lot of clans but most of the time i spent in

SpyRobots and Spammers 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Baltheon said:

Dev1LSm1Le, created Blood_Stained and together with DoctorSmith made it one of the top clans.

broo i remember you !! haha

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Meibel said:

meibel98, was in clans like Forbidden, Nordic and Serenity (prob more but hard to remember, I hopped quite a bit)

No way I find you again ahaha. I had several nicknames but I think you might remember either CaptainPOO or PepperLegs

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Ranosaurus said:

Heck yeah man! i've added you already! it's nice to see familiar faces all coming together again. Cheers Pepperino for making this thread!  😆

I knew I'd get together lots of old people that knew each other, it was kind of the point of this post also.

Glad you're all finding old buddies again 🙂

• Like 1

Jaimy/zoraboy. Pretty much all the top clans but spent most of my days in blackbox,exordium and fairplay.
Its great to see all the old faces that we have forgotten over the years, there's alot that needs optimising but seeing everyone from back in the day is really a bliss.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

xSarcasm on MVS here (mostly been around Exordium, Season, Expectations). Stylistic and Argonaut (mostly Sweetener and Strategy, but I play very much on and off) on THO. A lot of the names here are familiar, nice to see you all again

Edited by MikeZ

oSoRiO56 on MVS & Xjz on THO. Mostly played on Na and dont really remember the clans i were in since i was hopping much kek

40 minutes ago, Jaimy said:

Jaimy/zoraboy. Pretty much all the top clans but spent most of my days in blackbox,exordium and fairplay.
Its great to see all the old faces that we have forgotten over the years, there's alot that needs optimising but seeing everyone from back in the day is really a bliss.

I remember seeing you on lobbies, with blackbox clan.

I agree that the current state of the game needs a lot of changes, but I'm happy to see y'all around here.

3 hours ago, Pepperino said:

No way I find you again ahaha. I had several nicknames but I think you might remember either CaptainPOO or PepperLegs

PepperLegs does actually ring a bell but I have the worst memory possible. Wish I'd met you as "CaptainPOO", that's a great name lmao

3 hours ago, Meibel said:

PepperLegs does actually ring a bell but I have the worst memory possible. Wish I'd met you as "CaptainPOO", that's a great name lmao

Ahaha I don't blame you since it was so long ago and we were kids. We used to skype and stuff.

Yeah I'm not proud of that nickname 😅

• Like 1

god_weapon, Xx_Erik_xX (cringe), WhiteCore

wasn't particularly famous or anything but anyways it is good to be back, waiting for the public beta/ full release for now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1