General Discussion

PLS Bring back!!

Messas

Is swapping gone completely? I don't understand , I still use it and it seems to work okay? Or is it that not-swapping is so OP that you are saying bring "Swap mechanics back"

I mean shotgun slower when swap and only2 ammo like bazooka granade. But ye bazooka and granade swap faster but only 2 ammo sad. 

1 minute ago, Messas said:

I mean shotgun slower when swap and only2 ammo like bazooka granade. But ye bazooka and granade swap faster but only 2 ammo sad. 

edit: Just went and got the fastest set of weapons from the shop and upgraded all with firing speed.... ITS SO BROKEN  please remove these crazy firing rate values... they get rid of all the skill that is required in the game... with this the game is basically an AIM simulator 

• Like 2
On 9/1/2022 at 8:06 PM, Messas said:

Only the high damage bazooka's/grenade launchers have 2 ammo instead of 3, The rest has 3 ammo.

Edited by UGxPim