General Discussion

Suggest - Training room

DURATESTON

I am an old player of Microvolts.

I stopped playing in 2015 and now i need to practice because you can not play a match(Free for all,ย play team deathmatch...) and don't die 30 times... i need to lear swap... buut how i will practice this mechanic if we don't have a training room?.. You just can create and start de room if you have 2 players in the room

if possible i suggest change this system where i need to 2 players in the room for start a match... and change for 1 player.

If someone need another ideia for me practice this swap,ย I'm grateful.

ย 

8 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I may be misremembering but didn't MVS have a freeplay mode or something? I'm surprised they didn't add it if it existed.

I didn't find this option in the game ๐Ÿ˜ž

13 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

I may be misremembering but didn't MVS have a freeplay mode or something? I'm surprised they didn't add it if it existed.

They are using the source code of the korean microvolts version. Square mode and bomb battle were exclusive modes to microvolts surge.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, UGxPim said:

They are using the source code of the korean microvolts version. Square mode and bomb battle were exclusive modes to microvolts surge.

Right, that's what it was called! Yeah if they don't have access to those modes, that would be insanely unfortunate.

4 hours ago, UGxPim said:

Bomb battle is kinda shit ngl. It'd be better if you changed teams in the middle of the game

Its a Closed Beta. You can begin your training and provide info at the same time, Kill and Death ratio doesnt matter at all. All will be wiped,

18 hours ago, Boryte said:

Bomb battle is kinda shit ngl. It'd be better if you changed teams in the middle of the game

It also had a critical bug where you could bug the bomb to the point the defusing team couldn't defuse the bomb.