General Discussion

Steam Key still avaiable?

Meridion

Damn i joined the game since the real Old game was released...ย 

I wanted so bad to re-play but... looks like i didnt recived any key :C

i was reading the in another post that if u singed up trough steam... there's an issue between mails....

Check it out guys... cuz maybe it's not our fault to be unluky

ย 

when we created an account to register for beta (instead of using our old forum account since 2017), and I heard that we get the keys on the forum account, not the e-mail we registered withย Since i logged in with my steam account, my forum account is associated with a random steam_user<random number>@steam.com e-mail account that I obviously have no access to.

So basically even if I get a key, I will never be able to access it, because it will be sent to the random steam mail, not the account I registered with...

ย 

Is there any possiblity of fixing this for people who registered while logged in via steam? Like this, nobody who logged in via steam will be able to claim their keys, and we don't actually get to experience the game in the early access beta testing...

Hi guys, can you stop making new threads about it. I think many enough already have the key to evaluate the game properly. If I remember in the first MV Beta phase you were able to reuse keys. Just have 1-2 weeks patience.

I think making threads it's legit to let them know that this is a big issue for Steam Users...
There's no reason to let "resonate" that problem, in my opinion it's a big problem

there's tons of people that wanted to join the Beta, but for a problem that they didn't know, lot's of people didn't had a chance to join in.ย ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

13 hours ago, Meridion said:

when we created an account to register for beta (instead of using our old forum account since 2017), and I heard that we get the keys on the forum account, not the e-mail we registered withย Since i logged in with my steam account, my forum account is associated with a random steam_user<random number>@steam.com e-mail account that I obviously have no access to.

So basically even if I get a key, I will never be able to access it, because it will be sent to the random steam mail, not the account I registered with...

ย 

Is there any possiblity of fixing this for people who registered while logged in via steam? Like this, nobody who logged in via steam will be able to claim their keys, and we don't actually get to experience the game in the early access beta testing...

i did login via steam and still received a key tho

From what I understood, they handed out the main patch on the 30th of last month, and only decided to send more on the 31st due to unexpected "popularity" of the game (I can't find the right words for it, but should be understandable). So high possibility is that there won't be anymore keys sent out unless they make an announcement for it.