General Discussion

Guest MikeZyi

Guest MikeZyi

I logged in by steam when I created an account to register for beta (instead of using my old forum account since 2017), and I heard that we get the keys on the forum account, not the e-mail we registered with ๐Ÿ˜•ย Since I logged in with my steam account, my forum account is associated with a random steam_user<random number>@steam.com e-mail account that I obviously have no access to. So even if I get a key, I will never be able to access it, because it will be sent to the random steam mail, not the account I registered with...

ย 

This is such a pity... is there any possiblity of fixing this for people who registered while logged in via steam? Like this, nobody who logged in via steam will be able to claim their keys, and we don't actually get to experience the game...

I have 3 different forum accounts.

I signed up for the beta with my steam and somehow all my forum acc emails got CBT keys...

that's rly f'ed up I hope it gets fixed. If you created a masang acc during the CBT sign up please check that mail (esp in the spam section!)

Dang thatโ€™s probably why I didnโ€™t receive my key thatโ€™s weird it gets sent to a random email you donโ€™t got access too.

Edited by DOA

I was wondering why I thought I got the key on the wrong email. I had this account but since I thought I had to sign up through Steam I used an email different from this one. I wish they would of explained this during the application process. Would of been important to know.

Edit: Wouldn't the Steam email thing not matter since we put an email into the application prompt?

Edited by Neo Trinity
question

They sent an additional 300 keys and I was wondering why I still didn't get one, just now created a forum account. They should have let us know ๐Ÿ˜žย rip my key!

4 hours ago, Guest MikeZyi said:

I logged in by steam when I created an account to register for beta (instead of using my old forum account since 2017), and I heard that we get the keys on the forum account, not the e-mail we registered with ๐Ÿ˜•ย Since I logged in with my steam account, my forum account is associated with a random steam_user<random number>@steam.com e-mail account that I obviously have no access to. So even if I get a key, I will never be able to access it, because it will be sent to the random steam mail, not the account I registered with...

ย 

This is such a pity... is there any possiblity of fixing this for people who registered while logged in via steam? Like this, nobody who logged in via steam will be able to claim their keys, and we don't actually get to experience the game...

I signed through steam and did put in my email and iย  received the key on the email i entered lol.

Edited by UGxPim

Youre not getting the key from your forum acc. You signed in the beta with applyin your mail. They simply asked you to write the correct mail, and if you didnt... well thats up to you.

5 hours ago, Guest MikeZyi said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1