General Discussion

Hotmail users without key

zooz

Hi

I’m not sure of this but could it be possible that hotmail users are filtered out of not receiving the beta key? I’ve several people who can back me up on this or I’m totally wrong on this and we’re just unlucky..  

even when I tried to register in the forum my iCloud mail doesn't receive anything but when I tried to register with my gmail It worked I think there is a problem

UPDATE:

I just received my key and I really do find it strange that it got delivered on another email which was not the one I used to sign up for beta key. Support contacted me 2 minutes after I made this post and they helped me out, I'm finally able to play now.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, zooz said:

UPDATE:

I just received my key and I really do find it strange that it got delivered on another email which was not the one I used to sign up for beta key. Support contacted me 2 minutes after I made this post and they helped me out, I'm finally able to play now.

congrats !! I hope that I will get it soon XD

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, zooz said:

UPDATE:

I'm happy for you, have fun 😄 Unfortunately I still haven't received anything. 😔

Just now, DjeBeNa said:

I'm happy for you, have fun 😄 Unfortunately I still haven't received anything. 😔

Thank you & I think they are sending out waves of keys every single day so I think you'll be able to play it soon.

Guest MikeZyi

It looks like the keys are sent to the forum acc e-mails, not the registered e-mails, which means that all the players that logged in via steam cannot get keys (since the e-mail generated is rng) ...