General Discussion

[Ranking System] Proposal

Eclipse

This theme was proposed on old forum too, and I think is a really nice concept to debate in various modes.

I want to talk about the + and - about this concept and see your feedbacks. Probably the Staff members will use that topic as useful in future changes.

(+)

1. Having a Ranking System can be useful for maintaining people online and letting them show their skills In-Game.

2. Ranking System can also disable the leveling system, which is not bad. If they do a mission quest like: "To unlock Ranking System, you have to reach LVL 50" can be a pretty pleasant way in stopping the leveling up and encourage players play ranking for growing up their divisions.

3. Farming Rank with other members can't be possible because there will be an RNG System that won't let people to chose their opponent. Opponents will be based on their LVL/Divisions.

4. As long Staff Team is working to reduce P2W, the Rank System can be pretty nice, or if there will be any items hard to adjust, the Ranking System can be based only on weapons that has the Ranking Weapon [Title] such as [MP]/[Capsule] or maybe [Crafted weapon] (Such as a new System that can be proposed in future).

BONUS:

- In Ranking System there can be also few modes like: 1v1- Ranking, 3v3 Ranking, 5v5 Ranking/ Clan Ranking. (each mode having a specific reward, like weapons skins, accessories and stuffs at the end of the season)

- With a Ranking System the Guild Games can be removed, due to 5v5 Ranking System that can be played with a premade-group or random-group.

(-)

1. The risk of improving toxic behavior due to high competition can manifest, but with few displayed rules before the queue that must be fixed, if not, players will get penalty, which is normal.

2. Anti-cheat should be quite secure as long Ranking System will be a Core-System of the game.

I really want to know your opinion about this, and I really think a Ranking System could work pretty nice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In my opinion ranking system and lvl system should be 2 separate things, like in League of Legends for example. 

• Lvl should be going 1-100 with visible graphical info on that
  • Ranking should be based ONLY on ranked type game mode, and dont affect all gamemodes