General Discussion

so i will discuss the problems i have found so far

Sorel

First of all and everyone can agree this is a NA server and most of us are from Europe.

-Very very bad balance for hp and types of armor, too tanky out of nowehere, please balance this by making parts like before, to give only hp or speed not bullet or explosion armor or both hp and speed.

-Slow zoom in after reloading sea eagle.

-We can't fully test the upgrade system unless you allow us too, ik it's just a beta but we need to see what it will be like with normal upgrading system.

-Please nerf melee speed, this is incrdibly incerdibly op and you have to balance it somehow, if that's the speed for lvl 9 melees than it's kina ok but it is still a bit too much, u are faster than a zombie with his speed.

-Accessory stats were good the way they were, we need granade ammo for zombie mode, find another way to balance spamming in normal games, not by reducing maximum nades before reload either.

-Although i like the new icons for lvl a bit they are not as good as the old ones, the old ones were much more colorful... i loved them a lot. Consider finding a middle way between the two, like adding more shaped and bland color not such realistic artstyle things, something more cartoonish if u want.

-Wepons have no dmg aginst zombies, you should give a bit more dmg to all wepons in general, their dmg is just bad in general not only in zombie mode.

-Regarding zombie mode, everything is fine aside from the fact that unless an entire crowd of people pushes a zombie it doesn;t get pushed at all, idk if that's a problem due to the lag we have but added to the no dmg problem it excludes the chance to 1 v 1 even 1 small zombie since u made them a bit more tankier too.

-I don't really have a problem with glitches in general, they are fun and they can't influence the game in all wepons pvp, only in zombies, but there are bugs that you should fix, i'll attack a ss at the end showing a bullet spawning too high when it should spawn lower, cose to the ground.

-Also a bug that has existed in mv for a very long time, when you zoom in and click too fast with the sniper it makes it a no scope = no dmg.

-Allow us to test ranked matches and capsule drop chances too please so we can help you with that too.

-You have not changed the graphics a bit, a lot of things are still very pixelated, that's also something you should look into.

-Although some people might not agree with me on this bcs they are kw haters, the shotgon kw needs 3 shots, if it has 2 it's too weak, as proof nobody plays with it despite it's very good firing rate.

Reminder this is the first draft of what i found wrong so far and I will find many more things as i've seen them but not figured them out yet. Consider letting us experience more of the game in the week this beta is set for since it does trully feel old and just like a demo, something feels weird. Keep in mind this are my ideas and my own perspective of the game right now, I am not assuming others feel like me but please read this, correct me if you think I am wrong, agree with me if you think I am right and let's vote on this latter if possible, make a feature where we can vote on changes. Also give us the full package of the game, as I've said before, more maps and costumes and the full upgrade system and other things. Thank you.

• Like 2

Sry posted this on the wrong section, I'll post it on the right one so the admins can see it. Aparently I can't because it's spam, sry, read this here please. Promise I will put it in the right category next time.

Edited by Sorel

i agree on everything, they didnt changed the game a lot, but 50% of the changes were really bad, the swap idea is bad, making it easier to spam and boring

5 minutes ago, Taliyah said:

i agree on everything, they didnt changed the game a lot, but 50% of the changes were really bad, the swap idea is bad, making it easier to spam and boring

I think they're doing this to help the casuals once the game has it's official launch.

Of course, I don't like the idea of making all the mechanics stupidly easy. Especially since spamming is literally meta already lmao.

But well, guess they gotta take all the baby players by the hand. Idk.