General Discussion

Community Discord Server

Oreo

Aye there, fellas!

Sorry for the repost (and for any MS staff viewing this, feel free to take it down on any whim!) but we just wanted to remind everyone about the place and further unify the community! You don't have to read further if you're already aware!

I know this might sound cliché, but hear me out. Myself, and a few others included, have been 'secretly' working together on getting an MV community-focused discord server together that'll basically center around the community itself, as well as the future game coming out soon (hopefully), instead of segmenting the community further as yet another discord server related to MV.

We hope you guys will like it as much as we did putting it all together - here is an invite link to share around at discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y.

Thanks again in advance, regardless of if you join/peep the place or not, for reading through the thread! 

• Like 4

For sure there will be an Official Discord sever as soon as posible. 🥰

For the moment, I think our priority as community is letting the Staff team to do their tehnical In-Game tasks. 🥺
Let's let them focusing on technical issues with the game for a faster realease of the Beta Release. 😳

That is essentially what we wanted to do here and are attempting to have happen. As co-founders of the server, we're both quite experienced with Discord, its features and more around it with both having worked with Discord prior directly and extensively in terms of partnered servers we each own and have a hand in, govern and maintain. 

If anything, feel free to leave suggestions for the place (Discord server) to flourish and your raw idea/critique of it ofc! We wanna make sure everyone has the greatest time and see as much in-game ideals reflected within the server

• Like 1
9 hours ago, reeb said:

Ill wait for official Discord server tho

Completely understandable. We're just trying to create a pre-environment and, potentially an environment that is more advanced and puts more effort into its social setting that previous ones (since the few who came together all have worked with Discord prior and engage/invest into it frequently)

8 hours ago, Neo Trinity said:

I really enjoy the server so thank you for managing it!

Our pleasure! Don't hesitate to add critique here/there and/or suggest anything you'd like to see there!