General Discussion

Discord

Tight

Hey Microvolts Team.

can i Ask?

what about discord what do u said to us? do u have some discord of this game or u will give us discord later ? i just want know.

• Like 5

Nothing official seems to have been made and publicized yet, but we're a group of past MV players who've banded together with our collaborative efforts and capabilities on Discord to create a server filled with detailed effort related to the game and as close to a perfect gaming environment as possible. Feel free to check it out at discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y.

Edited by Oreo
2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Nothing official seems to have been made and publicized yet, but we're a group of past MV players who've banded together with our collaborative efforts and capabilities on Discord to create a server filled with detailed effort related to the game and as close to a perfect gaming environment as possible. Feel free to check it out at discord.gg/UN66G3gW6Y.

It's a fine server for now but once the official one comes out, it seems logic that all players will slowly transition to that server.

For sure there will be an Official Discord sever as soon as posible. 🥰

For the moment, I think our priority as community is letting the Staff team to do their tehnical In-Game tasks. 🥺
Let's let them focusing on technical issues with the game for a faster realease of the Beta Release. 😳