General Discussion

Closed Beta is closer than ever.

Hatuky

I want to hear your opinions and expectations for the closed beta.

and if I ain't getting a key I'm going mad ong.
Been playing since 2013 and waiting for 5 years cuz apparently the game got closed 1 month before I wanted to play the game again ;_:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Hatuky said:

Been playing since 2013 and waiting for 5 years cuz apparently the game got closed 1 month before I wanted to play the game again ;_:

Theres just another week of wait time, if they dont find a big disappointment.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Goku said:

they should make it easy for us to get keys, we've been waiting for so long and we deserve some compensation.

You see, I'm not sure how they are going to hand out the keys for "Experienced Players".
However as a beta testers, I think they would be giving out maximum of like 300 keys - at best 500.
They can't be destroying their servers before the game even gets out.

Altough more players more feedbacks to improve the final game.

Maybe they could get people from different zones like north america south america europe u know so that way all the regions are full with players bcs u know that way maybe they can add a bit more keys than just sticking it to every european guy and blow up the servers

3 hours ago, Hatuky said:

samee I grew up playing this game but on steam I have like 33 hours of playtime and I signed up with my  main steam which had 3 hrs of playtime xdd

kinda sucks if they think experienced players means only people with high playtime on steam.

33 minutes ago, KiritoAims said:

samee I grew up playing this game but on steam I have like 33 hours of playtime and I signed up with my  main steam which had 3 hrs of playtime xdd

kinda sucks if they think experienced players means only people with high playtime on steam.

They mentioned that they're attempting to accept as many people as possible, I doubt they'd only accept people with experience on Steam. That'd be goofy, considering many players never used the Steam version to play Microvolts, including myself. I had around 3000hrs on my main account when MV shut down, they'd be missing out on people with far too much experience.