General Discussion

Microvolts is now dead..

Zissy0

Hello!

It is now official.. Microvolts is dead! well not technically its still here but its on life support and if they dont give us what we want we're pulling the plug :'> 

Why do i even bother checking the forums every now and then to see if they've improved.. nope! Still the same old capsule updates no one asked for! We asked for new content! New maps! New changes and the old gamemodes back? Nah i guess thats too much work for them to ask for the bare minimum.

At this point im still wondering why people play this game let alone spend on it? Stop wasting good money on a greedy company like masangsoft! And also like a said in a previous post MICROVOLTS WAS BETTER OFF SHUT DOWN! IT PEEKED ON 2010s STOP TRYING TO BRING IT BACK ONLY TO SUFFER AGAIN!  ITS LITERALLY THE SAME THING AS CLUB PENGUIN SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE WHILE WE MISS OUR CHILDHOOD GAMES SHUT DOWN OR DISCONTINUED THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE LEGACY THAT LEFT US WITH! IT BAFFLES MY MIND WHY THEY EVEN BOTHER REVIVING A IP THAT LITERALLY ALMOST NO ONE HEARD OF AND WITHOUT CHANGES AT ALL! NO NEW MAPS? NO NEW CONTENT NO NOTHING! IF YOU ARE GONNA BOTHER BRINGING BACK AN OLD IP THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS OFFER NEW CONTENT TO THE TABLE OR TRY TO STAY TRUE WITH ITS FORMER VERSIONS OR A FULL ON REBOOT BUT THEY DONT BOTHER DOING THAT! ITS JUST CASH CRAB AFTER CRASH GRAB! its clear that they are gonna go to the same path as the other previous versions which is LEADING TO THE GAME SHUTTING DOWN YET AGAIN! Honestly if the game shuts down right now i wont be surprised as this is masangsofts fault for leading down on this path woth no return..

"Oh but the devs are working on a new stuff/features we just gotta be patient!" Im sick and tired of this stupid statement, stop trying to defend them, they know exactly what they are doing so please stop giving them a slap on the wrist, if they ARE working on something why dont they just show us already? Its not like were asking for the full thing, maybe some concept arts, and bits and crumbs on whats to come in the future? But i doubt that because i then remembered this is masangsoft were talk about, they are greedy and they couldn't even bother to interact with the community! (Mods dont count, they are they're own individual person I'm talking about admins) 

Oh my god why am i even wasting time typing this and ranting when this is a game no one cares nor talks about? Its because i care mk? But too bad masangsoft doesn't!

Guys at this point, just quit the game already as its just MV but its stripped of its charms on what made MVS and TWJP made successful in the first place, after all theres alot of games worth your time than this pile of mess.

Wow i cant believe A PRIVATE SERVER OF ALL THINGS DID A MASSIVE BETTER JOB ON RUNNING MICROVOLTS THAN THE OFFICIAL VERSION! HOW EMBARRASSING AND SHAMEFUL!

Thanks for reading my rant and have a great day/night! ^_^

IMG_20240319_201622.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

i'm sorry about this whole situation about the game, and i'm even more sorry that we MODs couldn't do anything to change things.

We have delivered/suggested many many things but sadly nothing was truly taken into account.

I've personally been very rude many times with the devs, cause i didn't want to stand and accept the situation of the game, but it was useless.

I couldn't see any true interest along with the topics i reported them, and by time it kinda demotivated me and the rest of the team too.

We still try to deliver stuff, but the future is already written, how can you not get demotiveted when you just suggested them to add new strategies to get MPs and they reply you adding new login stands?

I am not surprised by the monthly/daily AVG players, and although i've brought them the data in front of their eyes, the reply was always the same.

We'll do this, we'll do that.

I wish i could say other things about Masangsoft, but it's impossible to lie when everyone can clearly see what's going on.

• Sad 8
5 hours ago, Davi said:

Hello,

i'm sorry about this whole situation about the game, and i'm even more sorry that we MODs couldn't do anything to change things.

We have delivered/suggested many many things but sadly nothing was truly taken into account.

I've personally been very rude many times with the devs, cause i didn't want to stand and accept the situation of the game, but it was useless.

I couldn't see any true interest along with the topics i reported them, and by time it kinda demotivated me and the rest of the team too.

We still try to deliver stuff, but the future is already written, how can you not get demotiveted when you just suggested them to add new strategies to get MPs and they reply you adding new login stands?

I am not surprised by the monthly/daily AVG players, and although i've brought them the data in front of their eyes, the reply was always the same.

We'll do this, we'll do that.

I wish i could say other things about Masangsoft, but it's impossible to lie when everyone can clearly see what's going on.

LITERALLY THIS!

This is just poor communication skills on their part! Volt talked about this and about how vague they are which is..just baffling! You gotta give insight on what the heck is going on with the development and what are they working on instead of just "oh were working on something big!" But they never actually show it! No nothing! Just leaving the employees to pick up the damages they caused simply on their poor communication skills 

I guess mansangsoft is leaving their employees and the playerbase in the dark.

I dont blame anyone on microvolts downfall other than mansangsoft themselves! The mods or the dev team as they are just doing their job, this fall on mansangsoft..im sure mansangsoft gave leo and his team their 5 dollar budget and just said "make it work".

And honestly i wont be surprised if mansangsoft isn't paying their employees well as they just revive an IP and then just milk money all the way because of nostalgia bait i guess.

Also im not sure about this but

are you forum mods getting paid for this or is this just voluntary work? I dunno but all i know is mansangsoft doesn't care and they are greedy, and they probably wont care if this game dies and move on to the next IP they could get their hands on and milk money out of loyal players too aswell. I dont want MV to go down as just some cash grab when it wasn't like that at all. It was a good game but its now buried under the reputation of it being just a cash grab!

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Ducks_are_Epic said:

Yup. They had SEVEN YEARS(!!!!) and it still came to this.

i literally forgot some much time passed just for this sheyty devs to come up with this crap

all im waiting for is this game closing so other people could make a private server again

• Like 1

It's not just this game that's the problem...
For example, Minecraft YouTubers are creating mods in 24 hours as challenges that are "bigger and better," more complex than what Microsoft can achieve in 6 months to a year.
I truly believe that people create games and own game development companies just for the sake of it. It makes absolutely no sense for them to not care about the game...
They had 4K people playing on launch day. With proper development, they could have sustained that population and maybe even grown it if they played their cards right.
MicroVolts could have capitalized so much during the Fortnite era if only they were alive and well... It's utterly sad to see the state of the game that introduced me to online gaming in 2010...

• Like 1

I'm not really surprised about anything. I stopped playing the moment it got out of beta and just been following and watching the game and the forum as things progress (or decline what you call it).

I've been curious how things will go and for how long this will go on for. I'm seriously wondering where the funds are coming from that has been keeping this game "alive". I mean they even recently released the game on Epic store...

Is this game even profitable? 

sad sad sad....

• Like 2

This is very depressing. I just tried to stay possitive and have faith but they keep meking it so hard for us to enjoy this game, it's like I can feel the disgust they are working on this game with, and this just makes me so dissatisfied and I regret even believing in them, even years ago before they started updating us on the game. The very first 10 minutes i played on the first beta I relised this game was gonna die but i tried to help as much and involve myself on the forum, people replyed to suggestions adding theirs, they had a forum full of good suggestions and they just ignored it...

• Sad 1
On 3/20/2024 at 6:50 AM, Ducks_are_Epic said:

I'm not one to just take their side, as even us moderators aren't nearly satisfied with how our game is being treated, but I believe work on Microvolts Recharged began in like 2021(?) I believe they said? With a very small team, who were not familiar with the original game as well. The developers are good people, I believe the issue lies above them, as with most issues when it comes to games with a dissatisfied community.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Volt said:

I'm not one to just take their side, as even us moderators aren't nearly satisfied with how our game is being treated, but I believe work on Microvolts Recharged began in like 2021(?) I believe they said? With a very small team, who were not familiar with the original game as well. The developers are good people, I believe the issue lies above them, as with most issues when it comes to games with a dissatisfied community.

When I say "they", I mean masangsoft in general. But still. They bought a game and only started working on it 4 years later

• Like 1
On 3/22/2024 at 1:40 AM, Volt said:

Can i ask who care ? And why u dev " tHe gOod dEvs " ?

On 3/22/2024 at 12:40 AM, Volt said:

I actually hope it didnt begin in 2021 because that would be even worse.... considering MicroVolts: Recharged used to be called MicroVolts Online before masangsoft/masanggames rebranded it.

i still have my registration E-Mail dated from August 2017 when i created an account.

If its true that it started in 2021, then its no wonder that we have the current mess of MicroVolts Recharged.

They rushed the release so fast after CBT 3.0, no OBT either.

All we see is capsule updates too.

Edited by Lilly732
6 hours ago, Lilly732 said:

I actually hope it didnt begin in 2021 because that would be even worse.... considering MicroVolts: Recharged used to be called MicroVolts Online before masangsoft/masanggames rebranded it.

i still have my registration E-Mail dated from August 2017 when i created an account.

If its true that it started in 2021, then its no wonder that we have the current mess of MicroVolts Recharged.

They rushed the release so fast after CBT 3.0, no OBT either.

All we see is capsule updates too.

They bought the rights to the game then but I don't believe actual development started until much later. I wanna be clear I'm entirely against how they've treated this game, I just like to clear up that it hasn't been being worked on since MVS shut down since people like to use that as their start date for development.

It does not matter when or how long they have been working on this game. The game is already finished. They only needed to tweak and possibly adding some stuff. But none of that is what is upsetting people. It's the lack of vision. There is no plan. 

They basically released a game from 2011 in 2024 with "balance" adjustments and no p2w included. But they are doing it all wrong... 

imo they would have been better of releasing the game exactly as it was. (perfect? no)

I'm just looking at all this wondering what in the world the plan was. Is there even a profit of any kind?

• Like 1

Volt, do you know if they lost the files from past versions of the game?

The only reason that this is happening is the same reason that h1z1 died after they made the recoil changes and lost the old version.

On 3/19/2024 at 7:36 PM, Zissy0 said:

hello and feel so sad that it is slowly becoming true
Its main publisher died so I don't have much hope for it anymore, I just know it was a beautiful episode, now that it dies I will still be fine.

On 3/20/2024 at 12:50 PM, Ducks_are_Epic said:

Yea and in the interview that PD Leo did, they said it took 20 devs in 1 year to come up with this...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, OGSapphire said:

Yea and in the interview that PD Leo did, they said it took 20 devs in 1 year to come up with this...

ToyHeroes (RIP btw) did a much better job unfortunately...

• Like 1
On 4/3/2024 at 6:07 AM, Lilly732 said:

ToyHeroes (RIP btw) did a much better job unfortunately...

toy heroes it's not the official version but it gives me what I want out of the game

On 4/4/2024 at 3:52 PM, Joe said:

toy heroes it's not the official version but it gives me what I want out of the game

yeah exactly, that makes it even worse because the unofficial beat the official..

On 3/26/2024 at 9:02 AM, vav said:

Volt, do you know if they lost the files from past versions of the game?

The only reason that this is happening is the same reason that h1z1 died after they made the recoil changes and lost the old version.

I'm unsure if they have files and other versions of the game, if you're talking about Surge/MicroVault and things like that, other versions entirely. Previous versions of Microvolts Recharged though, I can almost guarantee that they do, I'd imagine it's standard practice to keep previous game versions just in case some major bug occurs and a rollback is necessary. I wish they would have done this with the new sniper bug, although when spoken about, they didn't seem to agree that the severity and replicability were as bad as players were making it out to be (I can't stand the bug myself). They have been made aware of the issue, and with the help of a community member who put together a very useful video comparing the old and new sniper zoom, they should be able to fix it relatively soon.

Sorry for the late response my friend, if anyone wants my attention quickly please quote my replies 😄

• Like 1