General Discussion

About Starter Packs

MrPieman

Hello everyone!
I just express my opinion on this new Starter Packs and hear your opinion aswell.

Keep in mind that this are one time deals so they should give you something special.
I'll say this. As of right now and after the discount is over, the only one that's worth it is the Silver Pack.
For my 5$ you actually truly get more than what you paid for wich is nice.
Let's look at it.

5$ Silver Pack:
-Membership 15 days (375 RT)
-1000 RT (Wich is 2x the value(100 RT=1$))
-Giant White Bunny Hairband  (Item that didn't appear in the shop or capsules. An unique item to the bundle)

30$ Gold Pack:
-Membership 30 days (750 RT)
-2000 RT (Wich is 20$)
-Naomi Dynasty set (Seasonal capsule set around October and November(No bundle exclusive items))

50$ Platinum Pack:

-Membership 30 days (750 RT)
-3000 RT (Wich is 30$)
-Fire Guard Night set (Seasonal capsule set around November(No bundle exclusive items))
Melee Weapon Dainsleif Sword G(Gold) (Seasonal capsule weapon around November(No bundle exclusive item))

Edited by MrPieman

5$ Silver Pack offers 18.75$

3.75$ for Membership RT
10$ for RT
5$ item

30$ Gold Pack offers 32.12$

7.50$ for Membership RT
20$ for RT
4.62$ for Dynasty set (154 RT per capsule spin(3 items total 462 RT))

50$ Platinum Pack offers 45.38$

7.50$ for Membership RT
30$ for RT
5.75$ for Fire Guard Knight set (115 RT per capsule spin(5 items total 575 RT))
2.13$ for Melee Weapon (213 RT per capsule spin(1 item total 213 RT))

To me the 5$ Pack is way better than any other Pack even if you want to make the 2$/200 RT(about the same amount of RT of the least expensive RT accessory in the Shop if I'm not mistaken) it is still going to be triple the value of what you spent. Like I said, this Packs are a one time deal and they're supposed to give you more value than the money spent on it. Here's my response to this Packs:

5$ Pack - Great value

30$ Pack - Fair

50$ Pack - Scam

Edited by MrPieman

I actually quite like the idea, if the prices were a bit more affordable and the items were actually unique to the bundles that'd be really cool. I always loved how Fortnite did their Starter Packs, it was basically a skin or set of items that also came with some currency, although it was all that for $10 I think, unique to that bundle too.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Spiffy said:

They're all a scam.

No CHIP parts.

This ⬆️⬆️

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Volt said:

I actually quite like the idea, if the prices were a bit more affordable and the items were actually unique to the bundles that'd be really cool. I always loved how Fortnite did their Starter Packs, it was basically a skin or set of items that also came with some currency, although it was all that for $10 I think, unique to that bundle too.

I don't mind the idea aswell but you know...(my comments above)

I'd love to spend $50 on a pack I can't use in-game other than have prolonged eye contact in the menu because there are hardly any lobbies to play in! /sarcasm

Honestly disappointing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 2/2/2024 at 12:19 AM, SpectralWolfeh said:

I'd love to spend $50 on a pack I can't use in-game other than have prolonged eye contact in the menu because there are hardly any lobbies to play in! /sarcasm

Honestly disappointing.

OMG I agree totally, why not purchasing all packs all together!

• Like 1