General Discussion

MicroVolts: The Resurgence of an Epic Online Shooter!

Dear MasangSoft Company, I hope this message finds you well. Is there any possibility of creating a foundation where fans can contribute to raise funds towards purchasing your game, Microvolts Recharged?

The funds will be deposited directly into Masangsoft's bank account.

Our main goal is to collect sufficient funds to purchase the game and ultimately have an opportunity to revive it.

MasangSoft, would it be possible for us to work together for the betterment of the community?

1 hour ago, SpectralWolfeh said:

It'd be simpler just to build from scratch with more modern software than copy pasting the game as it'll just have the same issues the original had.

that's kind of the fun of it.

I actually do wanna know if they are willing to sell the game and for how much cause I would literally donate all my saving if it meant a fresh team of new game developers that are fans of the game work on it to give us a better version of MVS.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Sorel said:

that's kind of the fun of it.

as a software developer, I can say it is an absolute nightmare to figure out the work of someone else. Especially since this was built by a Korean company, the translation issue adds a whole other level of difficulty. It is also the reason why current devs struggle making any huge changes to the game.

This game is so dated, the only thing I would buy are the model assets. But even then I imagine remaking this game with modern tools is way easier.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I actually do wanna know if they are willing to sell the game and for how much cause I would literally donate all my saving if it meant a fresh team of new game developers that are fans o

On 1/30/2024 at 12:09 PM, Accelerator said:

as a software developer, I can say it is an absolute nightmare to figure out the work of someone else. Especially since this was built by a Korean company, the translation issue adds a whole other level of difficulty. It is also the reason why current devs struggle making any huge changes to the game.

This game is so dated, the only thing I would buy are the model assets. But even then I imagine remaking this game with modern tools is way easier.

Then why didn't they do that instead with the time they had on their hands T.T .

Girl if you think for a second that they will GIVE US the game when they can milk money out of it, then IDK what to tell u

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 1:44 PM, Nostalgy said:

Girl if you think for a second that they will GIVE US the game when they can milk money out of it, then IDK what to tell u

He is a man and his name is benji + get a life and stop replying on everything 

53 minutes ago, XxxpcFTWxx said:

He is a man and his name is benji + get a life and stop replying on everything 

Not this thing commenting after 3 months of irrelevancy. Sad