General Discussion

23rd Jan Update

MrPieman

This is just a small patch to fix some exploits and unintended spots on certain maps, larger updates are on their way, although we don't have enough information just yet to share.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Volt said:

This is just a small patch to fix some exploits and unintended spots on certain maps, larger updates are on their way, although we don't have enough information just yet to share.

Fair, but they don't have lots of time do they!?
This game really needs good updates now not later.

6 hours ago, MrPieman said:

Fair, but they don't have lots of time do they!?
This game really needs good updates now not later.

It's not about time, it's about team size and knowledge.

Honestly i was neveeeeer thought that they gonna fix any map bug/glitch.
Well im not sure what they fixed cuz didnt had time to look it up in game, but im impressed rn. This means they are looking after the community reviews. Its just takes longer cuz i dont think more then 5 ppl working on this game rn.ย 
Also the engine isย Gamebryoย withย PhysX, like.. i donttttt think there is a lot of developer who know how this engine works.

Edited by Carmilla
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Carmilla said:

Well im not sure what they fixed cuz didnt had time to look it up in game, but im impressed rn. This means they are looking after the community reviews. Its just takes longer cuz i dont think more then 5 ppl working on this game rn.ย 
Also the engine isย Gamebryoย withย PhysX, like.. i donttttt think there is a lot of developer who know how this engine works.

I mean... having 5 people working or even 1 person working shouldn't be reflected in almost radio silence.
You have super talented people on youtube making full games in 24h or less. (yes yes, i know the engine is not the same. But still.)

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Carmilla said:

Fair altough they could add so much more stuff from both MVS and THO to add time to make what they promised like the Ranked stuff. Literally Ctrl C Ctrl V some of the content left by those 2 versions of the game

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, vav said:

I mean... having 5 people working or even 1 person working shouldn't be reflected in almost radio silence.
You have super talented people on youtube making full games in 24h or less. (yes yes, i know the engine is not the same. But still.)

Sadly agree on the silence part.
About the youtube creators well, they dont have a big sub count. (just to be clear there is nothing wrong with that, everyone starts with small subs)
But mostly those gonna find these mv videos who are specifically searched it. Im sure everyone saw a raid shadow AD. The company trying engage more NEW ppl to join not just those who search it.
I'm pretty sure they are aware of these things just maybe planning to do this later when the game is fully ready.

33 minutes ago, Carmilla said:

Sadly agree on the silence part.
About the youtube creators well, they dont have a big sub count. (just to be clear there is nothing wrong with that, everyone starts with small subs)
But mostly those gonna find these mv videos who are specifically searched it. Im sure everyone saw a raid shadow AD. The company trying engage more NEW ppl to join not just those who search it.
I'm pretty sure they are aware of these things just maybe planning to do this later when the game is fully ready.

The thing is that, since they are delaying this, the hype has died.
No hype, no income.
I remember at the start there was a guy spending hundreds of dollars. If the game kept whales like this, they could attract more people, thereby creating a bigger and better game. But let's be honest. Even if they make the game to be like MVS, what else could they add before the game loses its core gameplay and charm?

Edited by vav
  • Like 1