General Discussion

This game will close soon

Tao

3 hours ago, Rinkito said:

Good riddance, For how dev' handle MVR the way they are.ย ๐Ÿ˜’

I wouldn't say good ridance but I agree.
I'm honestly at a point where I think this game (MVS THO MVR) should just stay peacefully dead forever. MVS was the first and best version of the game. THO was not at the same level and MVR is even worse.

It's sad for us players to see a game that we genuinely like not getting the attention it deserves.

It feels like the Devs are set to make players see the servers shutdown once again.
ย 

this is the end if devs wont do anything from now on... the 90% of the playerbase left the game already and the only way of saving it is to reverse all their changes to the original microvolts, making it more playable with other words.

I haven't been around for a while, and I was just considering giving it another try but looks like nothing has changed.

• Sad 2

The developers seem dedicated to working on the game even with a decreasing player-count, I just hope the changes and additions can come fast enough.

I feel like the game runs smoother, and the death of each player character looks more natural.
I once killed a player and he looked like he was holding his stomach, WTF is that, I even just shot him in the head.
No more feeling frustrated that it should have done this 3 months ago, because my game doesn't feel super smooth and the flying players look very frustrated, I think it's a bit late now .

Crowded, lag, handle player sensitivity and that not-so-smooth feeling is the feeling I've been playing for the past 3 months

6 hours ago, Joe said:

I feel like the game runs smoother, and the death of each player character looks more natural.
I once killed a player and he looked like he was holding his stomach, WTF is that, I even just shot him in the head.
No more feeling frustrated that it should have done this 3 months ago, because my game doesn't feel super smooth and the flying players look very frustrated, I think it's a bit late now .

Yeah the animation is really differentย 

Also they delete lobby animation of character

18 hours ago, Volt said:

The developers seem dedicated to working on the game even with a decreasing player-count, I just hope the changes and additions can come fast enough.

I'd suggest some kind of council to work alongside mods and devs to try and discuss fixes to the game's gameplay, bugs, items and weps, etc.ย 

As far as the devs know this game will die if it continues the route its on.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, SpectralWolfeh said:

I'd suggest some kind of council to work alongside mods and devs to try and discuss fixes to the game's gameplay, bugs, items and weps, etc.ย 

As far as the devs know this game will die if it continues the route its on.

Us moderators really make quite a lot of suggestions and give feedback often, and forwarding community feedback straight to the developers. I wish the team was more open to veteran players influencing the direction of the game, for a team who openly admitted they didn't play the original version(s) of the game, their philosophy is too set in stone. Stubbornness kills games, I'd hate to see it happen again.

• Sad 1

i think i had a long dream, 3 months ago i was still playing server asia and there were still sometimes about 150 players (i guess) then around October, November, December it drops more than 125 players, then they started cutting back on the server .because it wasn't so crowded that they had to move to another server, what a journey
Now that I'm in, the old people are probably gone, because they're feeling the same as me . I said it's fun to play this game from time to time, I never stopped playing it. But every time I come in and see few players, I feel bored.

• Like 1

This game is worse than the MVS version. At least MVS I still look forward to its events

• Like 1

Advertise. Currently they are only advertise the game by youtube creatros, its make sense cuz they pay them with rt wich is free for the company.
BUT are we really sure its gonna survive by only doing this? Well we'll see..

the most depressing thing about this is that it couldve been so great, even better than what it was but they just want money :classic_sad:

Seriously, no one is gonna create a new decent server for us to play? There's quite a few guys out there who already did it, put they don't make 'em public.
ToyHeroes was a lot distant from being perfect, but it was way better than MV Recharged cuz it maintained the original essence from the MV games, but sadly they closed without even releasing a note to the players...

2 minutes ago, FUBUKI said:

Seriously, no one is gonna create a new decent server for us to play? There's quite a few guys out there who already did it, put they don't make 'em public.
ToyHeroes was a lot distant from being perfect, but it was way better than MV Recharged cuz it maintained the original essence from the MV games, but sadly they closed without even releasing a note to the players...

which server is it about?

35 minutes ago, XVII - The Star said:

which server is it about?

Other MV servers.

ย 

And a correction: when I wrote ''put they don't make 'em public.'' it was supposed to be ''BUT they don't make 'em public.'', I think everyone will understand it, but okย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ย 

ย 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 6:29 PM, Carmilla said:

Advertise. Currently they are only advertise the game by youtube creatros, its make sense cuz they pay them with rt wich is free for the company.
BUT are we really sure its gonna survive by only doing this? Well we'll see..

RT is the currency in the game, they basically cost nothing. and these creators , like their RT .

On 1/24/2024 at 8:48 PM, FUBUKI said:

There are still unlisted servers, so why should you try to play those unlisted servers? it's basically a server without players, a game without players will be boring, give up .ย so you don't need to play it

Edited by Joe